1000 miles (or so...)/per week

Gee, I was happy that I hit 1300 miles total on the odometer this weekend!. WTF!?!  
beerchug.gif
Hey, dude...I'll be in Seattle in a month or so...maybe we can meet up for a dinner/drinks...

Congrats on your spectacular new ride...

From which dealership did you get it?

TTY L8r,

Scar

Keep rollin' bro. I'm like you. I don't commute to work, though. She now has over 24,000 miles as of yesterday and she's only a little over 9 months old.

This was taken I think four days ago. I just added another 1,000+miles as of yesterday.

My bike is an '07, bro. When I went to pick her up, she was so new, she was still in a crate. That was September 27,'07 the day I brought her home. In case you didn't know, I had a R1 that I traded in for her and I put over 47,000 miles on her in less than 2 years.

I almost forgot, I had these mounted when she had 18,500 miles on her. Now with 24,400+, they still look like new. Sorry, I don't have a picture of these mounted. These are awesome tires. I got caught in the rain one morning and tried doing 90 mph and it felt like the roads are dry. Unbelievable. I guess they won't call it Storms for nothing. I love them so much that I just ordered another set so that when I need them, I don't have to wait. They will be sitting in my closet.

Last edited by a moderator:
well during season you got nothing on me but for they year? ya killing me man ya killing me!! and you are doing all this on the stock seat?? the Gen2 seat that much better?

gotta look for work where snow is a story told at Xmas...

well during season you got nothing on me but for they year?  ya killing me man ya killing me!!   and you are doing all this on the stock seat??   the Gen2 seat that much better?  

gotta look for work where snow is a story told at Xmas...
Stock seat. I'm using the one I was born with, so is the bike.

laugh.gif

I put 20k on my 06LE in 10 months on her stock seat, as well.

...and no, I don't have a fat, over-padded a$$.

ohsnap1.gif

I love the snow story...it's one of my favorites.
zzwhip.gif

I put 7000mi on my '86 between may and sept last year.... does that count??
It counts a lot.

It's amazing, cuz there are people on the board doing more miles than me, but no one seems to think their own seat-time is noteworthy. I beg to differ (and I don't beg for much !).

Further surprising to me is that somewhere in someone's garage sits a 'busa totally neglected. I don't know that person, but you have to imagine it's happening.

moon.gif

Back