100 miles today

rocktober

Registered
just put another 100 miles on this 08 busa and this thing rocks, the wheel is coming up in second gear like my 06 wheel did in first gear at 6k rpm's, had to adjust my chain twice already, i also had to add a third of a quart of oil, has anyone else noticed that your oil level is a little low? my dealer told me to run it like you stoled it.

Haven't noticed, but will check mine & let you know by PM.

Scar

beerchug.gif
Grip it and rip it
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I've changed my oil twice and both times it took 4 qts with filter, it ends up being a tick high but not above the high mark. I've adjusted my chain twice in 900 miles. I've never had a sportbike yank/stretch an o-ring chain like the Busa. 12 passes at the drag strip probably helped stretch it some.

I've changed my oil twice and both times it took 4 qts with filter, it ends up being a tick high but not above the high mark. I've adjusted my chain twice in 900 miles. I've never had a sportbike yank/stretch an o-ring chain like the Busa. 12 passes at the drag strip probably helped stretch it some.
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

Yep, what he said. I have about 1600miles on my 08 and just adjusted chain for the second time.

Haven't adjusted the chain on my '08 yet............ that's right I don't own one. Anyway, the rings are seating and you might be burning a little oil, especially since you're riding it like you stole it.

Back