10/14 fl ride

(JINKSTER @ Oct. 15 2006,12:37)
(Relsek @ Oct. 15 2006,06:24) It looks like spoole has a camera mounted on the back seat. Does that mean we get to see some video?
Kev....think about that question for a moment....i mean..after reading what i just read?...who'd be behind'im to film?
laugh.gif
Good point. At least we can see the nice scenery.

(Relsek @ Oct. 14 2006,16:50)
(Over_Easy @ Oct. 14 2006,18:23)
(Relsek @ Oct. 14 2006,14:42)
(Over_Easy @ Oct. 14 2006,17:40)
(Relsek @ Oct. 14 2006,13:23) I guess you managed not to encounter any FHP this time?
Actually didn't see too many THIS time, Kev...lol.  But man there were some perfect straights to top out on.  Diesel wasn't exaggerating about the 180+.

It was a spirited ride all morning to say the least.  Spoole was topped out on the Honda and as should be expected Dies' and I just left him going ~30 mph faster.  F yeah is right!  All the Busas were in high gear today. Glad I decided to get the light smoke Puig DB after all.

Great fun this morning.
Where did you go? I know spoole likes the Ozello road, but I know you didn't hit 180 there.
I believe the road was 471 maybe...not sure...you'd have to ask Dies'.   About 30 miles east of Brooksville?
Does it look like this?
post-6-81772-tn_100_1152.jpg

You guys were within 9 miles of my house when you came out on the south end. I love that stretch of road.
Sorry, just getting back to you. That's the one.

Like Dies' said it was a last minute deal. I called him Friday evening.

(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 15 2006,15:13)
(diesel @ Oct. 14 2006,15:04) We got to tear up some twisties and hit 180+ a few times. F YEAH!!!
... squids.  
laugh.gif
I hear ya Pan...we probably sound like a bunch of hypocrits in your eyes.

But that pic Kev posted is what it looked like when doing it. No cars in sight...well maybe like 2 miles ahead in same direction.

(Over_Easy @ Oct. 15 2006,18:34)
(PaNDeM1C @ Oct. 15 2006,15:13)
(diesel @ Oct. 14 2006,15:04) We got to tear up some twisties and hit 180+ a few times. F YEAH!!!
... squids.
laugh.gif
I hear ya Pan...we probably sound like a bunch of hypocrits in your eyes.

But that pic Kev posted is what it looked like when doing it. No cars in sight...well maybe like 2 miles ahead in same direction.
It's ok by me. If there are no cars and you have the right road... it's impossible to resist gunning the busa.

I did it today on this one relatively safe straight on my way home when a Mustang was behind me. I just wanted to show him what the beast can do when he was tailgating me after I passed him earlier on the road and I was stuck behind another car.... and when that car turned off and I had the clear straight ahead, I left him waaaay behind. Needless to say in about 4 seconds I couldn't even see it behind me....

Oh, and I'm jealous too! I have yet to find the right road/situation to just pin 6th and see how fast she'll go... I'm dying to, though. Well... I guess it's not right to say "dying"!!!

Back