Another Fl Ride..

LadyHawk

w00t!!
Donating Member
Registered
Took the Alien for another Florida Alps ride... This time he borrowed Raider's brother's RC51. Nice cool morning, just a block's worth of rain... but cops. Lots of cops.  
sad.gif

cops.JPG

That was on the way up, on the way back, we passed 3 more, but none gave chase.  
super.gif

Just kidding, we crossed paths with them, but none did the light thing.

I'm beginning to think that the old riding grounds are no longer THE place to ride. I saw 7 FHP and a couple of county guys last week riding up there, not to mention, the last two times I've ridden up there I've been pulled over. I'll think I'll stay out this way for a while.

Kevin

these guys have "nothing" better to do?

I can understand the FHP ...cuz they are glorified meter maids...traffic is their business ...but the locals need to do some real crime fighting for a change...weekend warriors aren't commiting violent crimes....and if they do, they usually kill themselves...just a little more room in the gene pool is all.
beerchug.gif

(jch82 @ Sep. 11 2006,18:14) That doesn't look good. Hope he didn't get you going to fast....:(

Josh
51 in a 35...Thanks to Raider's keen eagle eyes, we were able to slow down a bit before he clocked us. He was a good ol'boy and gave us all warnings. But then we had to talk with him about his R1 and his cruiser that he put a corvette engine in and all the tweaks and mods to both.. the whole time we were  
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
   but inside we were  
pissed.gif
brave.gif

It's all good,  I woulda talked with him for an hour if it got me out of 3 points and $300 ticket.  
wink.gif

The only reason Ladyhawk & I stopped is cause Alien was on the 51.
We knew he'd be the one caught.
tounge.gif

And getting caught with an out of state license & no registration just ain't no fun.  
wow.gif

wink.gif

Actually we saw him pull a U turn. Then he followed us for 2+ miles at the limit before he figured
out we weren't going to run or even go any faster.

He collected our data. Ladyhawk was hoping that maybe he'd let us off with a warning.
But he took so loooong writing us up we both thought we was fried.

Alien & LH damn near had to pick me up off the ground when he gave us our Written warnings.
Then we had to listen to his squidly tales for 40 mins or so.  
lurk.gif

Which as LH said beats a $300+ ticket any time!
And we saved a whole slew of bikers from tickets as we waved to them from the side of the road.  

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1494

Back