10,000 miles!!!!

Thanks everyone! I still can say I find myself staring endlessly at the bike daily, touching it when I walk by, and not stop talking bout her. My name is Bill, and I am a BUSAHOLIC!!

love it when people RIDE...........
That's why I bought her. I can't afford to have it and not ride it. I'm not some yuppy Hardley rider
tounge.gif

Oops. Sorry, gotta respond to this one. Sorry dude.

2002 Harley Softail - 36,000 miles (bought new, July 02)
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa - 20,865 miles (bought used with 3,900 miles, July 04).

Some of us "Hardley" riders do actually ride. Neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night:

But good job on the miles. Keep it rolling
smile.gif

Carl

Touring Map:

ustouring.jpg

No offense meant, not all harley riders are hardley riders.  There are alot that buy them for the hype.  I have seen farmers from my area buy a Harley and get crazy with the Harley attire when I have never heard of them riding a bike.  I guess I just don't like "instant" bikers, as I like to call them? You are not an instant biker. Takes balls to ride in the weather you have pictured! Nice job.

<!--EDIT|billbell
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117298593 -->

No offense taken. As others will attest, I get my back up with generalizations. Not all riders of Harleys are posers, just like not all riders of GSXR750's are stunters or squids.

Of course, that's the way to bet in either case, which is unfortunate.

I do mean the contratulations though. You are riding and the more riding you do, the more experience and better rider you are.

Carl

Might want to think about having a valve adjustment performed soon, just to be on the safe side
rock.gif
don't know about that. Manual is saying 15000 miles for valve adjustment. In fact, I tried to bring mine in for it just last week. Have to bring it back because they only have 1 tech that day and it has to be "stone" cold for them to do it. I just hit 15,002 miles on mine today. Got mine busa in March 2004. Thats (1, 2, 3, 4....) 14 months ago! Guess I'm averaging a little over 1000 miles a month! Doesn't seem that much. Where have all the miles gone?

Congrats man. We are on the same path here it seems. I got my Busa in March of 2004 and just hit 10,000 miles on thursday of this week. Keep her rolling man.

Hit 10k miles on the Busa today.  Not too bad for owning her since Feb of '04. [/QUOTE]

Quote (Rhythm @ May 27 2005,02:34)
Might want to think about having a valve adjustment performed soon, just to be on the safe side  

don't know about that.  Manual is saying 15000 miles for valve adjustment.  In fact, I tried to bring mine in for it just last week.  Have to bring it back because they only have 1 tech that day and it has to be "stone" cold for them to do it.  I just hit 15,002 miles on mine today.  Got mine busa in March 2004.  Thats (1, 2, 3, 4....) 14 months ago!  Guess I'm averaging a little over 1000 miles a month!  Doesn't seem that much.  Where have all the miles gone?[/QUOTE]

If dude is putting those kind of miles on his bike in this short of time, he will be wanting to get an valve adjustment soon (Manual is saying 15000 miles ). Hell, he'll have 5k under his belt in no time.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1117561034 -->

Back