chain wax, honda cleaner, case of oil $50
Abus Magnum 13 mm hardened lock, chain $250
Insurance for 2 years $950
Gas $750

Total $15867

12,700 miles of pure Ecstasy that is better than
sex..............................................................PRICELESS
Permanent ear to ear grin.................................PRICELESS
Was it worth it? ...........................................Duh?
Would I do it again.....................................in a nanosecond

Nice breakdown
cool.gif
Like you...No regrets
wink.gif

I'm with you on just about everything but the better than sex part. You can't ride all the dayum time.

I would not want to add up mine.
wow.gif
It would still come out priceless though...

it looks great like..HEY!!! WHERE'S YOUR LEATHER PANTS! ? ! ? ! DAD-GUM GRUMBLE GRUMBLE SNEER DANGED YOUTH MUMBLE MUMBLE

um, and the secks part? PM me if you want to learn about Hershey's Chocolate syrup and Rose petals...

not WITH HIM you ditz! him and his honey... oh nevermind.
smile.gif

...um.. indoors too long. I think it's gonna be around -22 windchill when I get out of work tonight

I wanna try dis'

da' busa 9650$ w/ttl
leathers 4fiddy$
handy stands 115$
clear front/rear sig's 125$
Boots/gloves 185$
cuttin' the flap 2$ hacksaw blade
custom paint 1700$
rear tires 140$ x5 - 700$
front tires 110$ x3 330$
Shoei rf900 325$
stem stand 50$
GPS V $365
gas $600ish
4 oil changes $200

$14,797.. och!

thats about $1.18 per mile.. haha not counting cleanup junk and I'm bout to do the 10,000 mi tune up junk.. yeah a little late I know.. but It was the middle of summer... who does all dat junk when it's time to ride?

oh yeah.. i forgot.

building an ill-concieved ramp into my basement and thusly tearing off a mirror in the door way that has about 1/2 inch clearance on each side and tweaking the rear brake pedal in the process.

figure $150 BAD IDEA! plus lumber.

the bright side is I have a totally useless ramp going into my basement where I used to have stairs..

just too damn steep, and narrow!

works good for the push mower I keep in there though I guess.

Not to jack this thread, but what the fuk is a basement ?? I know everyone think we down here in Texas ride horses and raise cattle, but we don't.

We also do not store our busas in the basement, the shed, or chained to the nearest fence or tree !!

You cats up north are in to some strange stuff. Where do you all keep your women?

WWJD Forgot...add $80 for draggin jeans not leather pants but better than nothing.

pure ego.....don't say ouch....the money is worth it and you know it. 40 years from now none of us will miss the money.

Southside playa.....basement....cellar.....in Houston you could never have basements or cellars (they are beneath the house..part of the foundation. many people just store stuff in them or fix em up fro play rooms for kids or put workshops in them) They sometimes flood. In houston, you can't have cellars because of the amount of rain, type of soil and the fact you folks are at sea level. They would always flood. But they are cheap squarefootage in the rest of the country and form part of the foundation)

I also forgot to mention....that knowing all you fine folks and learning from you was also

PRICELESS.

I would not have a busa if it weren't for this forum. I'd be like Bullet Train and prolly own a Kawasaki and be a second class citizen in bike world.

(just kiddin train...I love your 10...especially in my rear view mirror.)

Back