1" Rear raise mod

Yep, you gonna likey A LOT !!!

Still can't get over the lean factor on the stock stand....oh well....Like'em too much to change'em back now !!!!
super.gif

BTW, if the wrists get sore, welcome to the club.
lol1.gif
(<-- Who's this guy ??) After a week or two you won't even notice and your body will have compensated......also break in that new rubber before really working the turns. You'll never enjoy your baby more !!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Have a great time !!!!

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

I did them a while ago. With the PP it corners much nicer.
I see you got the machined ones from PMR too.
thumb_up.gif
Nice links, too bad they are hidden.

Nice. Thanks for the explanation. The aftermarket links on my bike have 3 holes in them. Right now they are in the center position, so I can raise my bike one more inch. Sweet!
I doubt it. All of the 3-hole dogbones I see are made for stock, 1" drop, and 2" drop. Yours being in the middle would set it at a 1" drop. Setting on the inner-most hole would put it at stock height.

clap.gif
raydog!
Agreed, it was dropped 2 inches when I bought her, couldnt ride 2-up that way. I was thinking about raising it another inch, or back to stock.

Nice walk through. I just jacked up the shock and went from there. Left it on the kickstand the whole time.

Would you mind measuring the stock units and giving me the dimensions? Center of one hole to the center of the other hole are the most important measurements, along with hole diameter. I have a couple of sheets of 1/4" think 7075-T6 aluminum that I want to try and make my own lowering and raising links. I can't justify buying them when I work with CNC and machine equipment all the time, and I have access to all the material I need.

i might have issues with my "modded stock" kickstand after i raise it...

anyone do the kickstand mod and then raise the rear?

Would you mind measuring the stock units and giving me the dimensions? Center of one hole to the center of the other hole are the most important measurements, along with hole diameter. I have a couple of sheets of 1/4" think 7075-T6 aluminum that I want to try and make my own lowering and raising links. I can't justify buying them when I work with CNC and machine equipment all the time, and I have access to all the material I need.
If I remember to look tomorrow I have a CAD model of these.I posted a PDF version with measurements on here long ago but I can't seem to get the search function on the new board to work right.

Hey Helo, I'm at work now so will have to measure them when at home. The OEM ones had "24" stamped on them and the aftermarket had "17" stamped on them. Looking at a metric scale...it can't be referring to cm's or mm's! (too long and too short).

Raydog

Back