1.5s on a stock wheelbase

Nightflight, bring that "street bike" around to 2wheel speed. Got a lot of true street bikes that will give a lane. No boxs, no bars, sliders or lockups. I run 6.1 1/8 @ 113 with a bad short move. Grab a lane for 2010 baby!
Posted via Mobile Device

PWNED.jpg

Brownie you never gave reply how much you win last year???
Im racing free all next season +will live in the finals all year.
Your just a internet hero your good because you say your good?

I trailerd least 10 in a row last 2 races.
Mabe if you come over you can run the street bike class with the girls+the rookies
you might do some good there.Jump in pro-et your going go 2 school.

You didnt win any races all year did you???

so is it fun get beat every week somebody got be winning there so they suck but the losers are good.:rofl:Internet was made 4 guys that cant win they still have a place play hero.:rofl:
I ever come your track im not racing a slouch point out #1 man thats who I want 1st round.
I dont have brag on the net i got the proof my rookie.

Last edited:
This has been brought to Billy's attention before and he doesn't get it. Apparently a "streetbike" you can ride on the street that's faster than his DRAG bike (slick, slider, delay box, etc.etc.) just isn't cool. Then he'll bring up 3-pages of pics showing OTHER PEOPLES DRAG ONLY bikes that are quicker than your STREET bike... :rofl:

I'm no internet hero. But, racing a bar and box bike, saying yourself you dial in the other guys split and your delay into your box and pitchint the clutch on a street tire bar bike isn't much racing. I've seen no talent monkeys do the same locally and nationally. We run all pro tree races and took pro et off our schedule, so maybe ill have to come down and re-gear for 1/8th. So, good luck for you and you're free racing next year, but if you want a challenge come up north.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have a question with all due respect (even though im not getting any)
Since most you guys seem think bracket racing is small time or below your standerds what class or santion are you racing???
SUPER COMP?TOP GAS?PROMOD?FUNNYBIKE?PROSTREET MABE???TOP FUEL??? PROSTOCK ,COMPUTER RACING ?
AND HOW MANY RACES YOU WIN??

I'm no internet hero. But, racing a bar and box bike, saying yourself you dial in the other guys split and your delay into your box and pitchint the clutch on a street tire bar bike isn't much racing. I've seen no talent monkeys do the same locally and nationally. We run all pro tree races and took pro et off our schedule, so maybe ill have to come down and re-gear for 1/8th. So, good luck for you and you're free racing next year, but if you want a challenge come up north.
Posted via Mobile Device

COME 2 Evansville or louisville derby day I will put op few $100
IN BRACKET RACE THATS NO LIE MY BROTHER.IM GOING RUN SOME AMA NEXT YEAR TO I RACED INDY THIS YEAR.Most the bikes I raCED WERE DIALED IN HIGH 7 OR LOW 8 1/4 BUT I GUESS THEY HAVE NO TALENT.
GOING RUN T/G MIGHT AS WELL RUN PRO-ET AS WELL.Cant win in pro et then your prob not going win any other class ether.The fastest bike dont always win in any class the light matters as well.???I only enter other guys time in my delaybox if there slower thats how all crossover delaytimers work.THey been around long time.

Last edited:
I don't think bracket is small time, below anyone or easy. Hell its probably harder than heads up. But try a headsup index class, or a bracket no box class. I run 2wheelspeed and plan on AMA next year riding streetfighter. No one really brags about using a delay box to bracket. Its usually even its own class and a few sanctioning bodies are getting away cause its boring.
Posted via Mobile Device

No internet hero here, I actually enjoy racing. You know, the kind where you line up next to somebody and both go at the same time......it's called Heads Up. Bracket racing is not beneath me at all, there are some very talented bracket racers. I simply find it boring to race myself. There are quite a few board members who know that in real life I will line up against anybody heads up, and win more times than I lose. I didn't make a single dime racing last year, but I achieved the goals I set for myself and thoroughly enjoyed my season.
You can post all the pictures of other people's bikes you want Billy, bottom line is you can't beat me heads up, even with an air clutch, training wheels, and a slick.:moon:

I don't think bracket is small time, below anyone or easy. Hell its probably harder than heads up. But try a headsup index class, or a bracket no box class. I run 2wheelspeed and plan on AMA next year riding streetfighter. No one really brags about using a delay box to bracket. Its usually even its own class and a few sanctioning bodies are getting away cause its boring.
Posted via Mobile Device
I CAN TELL YOU HAVE NOT RAN AMA ALMOST EVERY BIKE IN PRO ET HAD A BOX .MOST THE TOP GAS BIKES HAVE DELAY BOX DONT HELP ON A PRO TREE OF COURSE BUT THEY USE THEM WHEN THEY RUN PRO-ET.I RACE TERE HAUTE OWENSBORO BOWLINGREEN LOUIASVILLE INDY EVANSVILLE ALL THE BRACKET TRACKS HERE ALLOW THEM.AMA ALLOWS THEM IN PRO ET.So im not shure i caN AGREE WITH YOU THAT TRACKS ARE GETTING AWAY FROM THEM.

no internet hero here, i actually enjoy racing. You know, the kind where you line up next to somebody and both go at the same time......it's called heads up. Bracket racing is not beneath me at all, there are some very talented bracket racers. I simply find it boring to race myself. There are quite a few board members who know that in real life i will line up against anybody heads up, and win more times than i lose. I didn't make a single dime racing last year, but i achieved the goals i set for myself and thoroughly enjoyed my season.
You can post all the pictures of other people's bikes you want billy, bottom line is you can't beat me heads up, even with an air clutch, training wheels, and a slick.:moon:

i dont have a air clutch i have a hyrdraulic clutch release mounted on the clutch slave.im not impressed with your times.

im not impressed with your times.

You don't have to be impressed by them, but you will surely be beat by them...:rofl:
All you gotta do is get a lane Billy. Even a dullard such as yourself can understand the concept that a slower time loses in heads up racing, right? And before you try and explain to me what a holeshot win is, rest assured that you won't tree me....Pro tree will nullify that advantage:whistle:

So you're bragging that you've got a box that releases your clutch, same box that you tell when to release the clutch(the rest of us do that in our head and with our eyes), iirc(please correct me if i'm wrong) the same box will shift for you, and you've got a very very slight chance of that thing going sky high and jacking your pass up. where went the skill in racing on that pass? I went 1.5's STOCK WB on my 07. With my gearing and chassis, which a strut/bar bike doesnt really need to worry about setting up, I'm still stuck in the 1.50-52 range even with far better riders than myself on my bike. Keep talking, I'm with Mr. Brown, heads up, OTD, pro-tree, grab a lane. I'm outside chicago and will travel.

So you're bragging that you've got a box that releases your clutch, same box that you tell when to release the clutch(the rest of us do that in our head and with our eyes), iirc(please correct me if i'm wrong) the same box will shift for you, and you've got a very very slight chance of that thing going sky high and jacking your pass up. where went the skill in racing on that pass? I went 1.5's STOCK WB on my 07. With my gearing and chassis, which a strut/bar bike doesnt really need to worry about setting up, I'm still stuck in the 1.50-52 range even with far better riders than myself on my bike. Keep talking, I'm with Mr. Brown, heads up, OTD, pro-tree, grab a lane. I'm outside chicago and will travel.
He will talk you to death until it's time to race, then it's how he is injured, or family is sick, he lost his job, or whatever. He will NEVER race heads up, because he knows he will get his sh!t pushed in.

Well, who wants to find somewhere mutual to work this thing out. I'll dial in, no biggie, i know what my junk runs. Mr. Brown, it'd be nice to meet you anyway! I-57, Charelston, Havanna, we ought to catchup some time. As for Nightflight, one of us will keep you up to date on the location and you can show us how bad that bike is.

OK I"M going to stick my 2cents in. If your going call some one out. you need to make it heads up pro tree. run what you brung. All the smack you guys are talking a bracket race would suck! and when you get this thing set up, let me know. I"M BRINGING THE DRAGON!:laugh:

You don't have to be impressed by them, but you will surely be beat by them...:rofl:
All you gotta do is get a lane Billy. Even a dullard such as yourself can understand the concept that a slower time loses in heads up racing, right? And before you try and explain to me what a holeshot win is, rest assured that you won't tree me....Pro tree will nullify that advantage:whistle:

JUST DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR GOALS ARE.
MINE WIN TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP WICH i DID YOURS BRAG ON YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET. CONGRATS:thumbsup:

NO THE BOX DOESNT RELEASE THE CLUTCH IT ACTIVATES A TIMER.nOR DOES IT SHIFT 4 ME YOUR CONFUSED.

Back