1.5s on a stock wheelbase

TommyGunn1300

Registered
can it be done? its my goal for saturday. going to strap the front end down to help. my best 60ft so far is a 1.7 and that was the only time i have ever had the bike on the track

if the rider is capable, yes.. my bikes best was a 1.64 with stock gearing..

One of our sponsored riders has been consistent low 1.40s on a stock wheelbase turbo using a Michelin Power One. . .:laugh: I know, I didn't believe it either, until I saw the slip!!!:cheerleader:

That dude can ride . . .:bowdown:

Some bikes making big horse need them.Bring your ride 2 Evansville spot you a light
GO FOR $500 ?
only a 1260cc+NOS with Paul GAST HEAD RUNS IN THE 4,S IN THE 8TH MILE.

Some bikes making big horse need them.Bring your ride 2 Evansville spot you a light
GO FOR $500 ?
only a 1260cc+NOS with Paul GAST HEAD RUNS IN THE 4,S IN THE 8TH MILE.

HA HA HA Funny guy!:rofl:

I'm talking Real Street not Pro Mod!

with a 10" wrinkle wall, you do need a wheelie bar . . .:bowdown:

One of our sponsored riders has been consistent low 1.40s on a stock wheelbase turbo using a Michelin Power One. . .:laugh: I know, I didn't believe it either, until I saw the slip!!!:cheerleader:

That dude can ride . . .:bowdown:

I would imagine that this bike had or has a lot of ballast hanging off the front of it.

But to the OP yes 1.5 60's are very possible. All it will take you is seat time. I have gone 1.50 on my swb 08 with stock gearing and im 230lbs suited. I always wanted a 1.49 but it didnt happen:lol:

Back