1:1 & 450cc injectors/ how much hp can i do?

jermzfree

Registered
Looking to run my 04 turbo with a flashed ecu, 1:1 bosch regulator, and 450cc injectors on pump gas. My tuner thinks he can get the 450's to idle. I am looking to make about 285hp. Would 285hp be pushing the injectors to close to their max cycle??

should be fine, you will need some time of way to boost reference the injectors, pcV with map sensor or Hub, or another type of piggy back system to apply more fuel on boost.

If he does the injector compensation right it will idle.

Arthur is right, you'll need the PC hub and map sensor to do 1:1 fueling. The gen 1 ecu can't do it like the gen 2s.

If he does the injector compensation right it will idle.

Arthur is right, you'll need the PC hub and map sensor to do 1:1 fueling. The gen 1 ecu can't do it like the gen 2s.

Good to know. 750cc's would not idle, tooo big. I forgot to mention I am using a pc5 with map sensor.

I've gotten 1000s to idle and start clean. Depends on the type of injector, and how you set the compensation in the ecu.

Rob is absolutely right. It can be done if you know how to handle it in the bike's ecu . . .:laugh:

My person tuning the bike took out as much fuel as the ecu would allow, still way to rich on idle. What ecu wizardry do you have to make 1000cc injectors work with a gen 1 flashed ecu??

My person tuning the bike took out as much fuel as the ecu would allow, still way to rich on idle. What ecu wizardry do you have to make 1000cc injectors work with a gen 1 flashed ecu??

It's under the advanced settings table. It's called injector compensation. It's set at 100%, but there's a drop down table that goes up by I want to say 10% increments. So for you it would be a 40-50% increase.

should be fine, you will need some time of way to boost reference the injectors, pcV with map sensor or Hub, or another type of piggy back system to apply more fuel on boost.

I have taken it out on 3 rides and runs amazing. It does not have a PCV, just a flashed ecu and 750 injectors and runs good on boost.

FMU ?

how are you monitering its running good
it can be anywhere from 10.8:1 to 15:1 and feel ok but wont last long at the higher number a/f and foul plugs often at the lower

Back