'08 Exhaust Question and Price check--

Busatroop

Registered
Im looking at this Busa for Sale. Its 08 but it has no exhaust. This is what he said when I asked about the exhaust-- The exhaust is just chrome tips. no mufflers not as loud as you would think. Whats the deal with not having a exhaust? What possible issues would/could arise from not having one if any? or is this a similar set up to the IIRC the megaphone from roaring toyz?

Here are some pics from the online ad--

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

also It has a 240 rear tire with RC Component wheels. It also has a Chrome lowering triple tree, dog bones, tinted shield, suzuki gel seat, and Custom rotors no scratches dent ding or blemishes, 25xx miles for $11,499 in NC descent price? thanks for the help guys!

I would save my money and just go buy brand new.... but that is just my opin

buying used sport bikes always felt like getting married to a lady of the night... already run hard and you have no idea what you "might" be getting... :whistle:

Last edited:
Good lookn bike, but as stated I would just save the money and get a new one. One never knows if they are getting a used and abused bike. Choice is truly urs and only urs. Good luck with whatever choice u make.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back