My 08 Orange/Black RC Components 240

Mewn

Registered
Hey, just got my 08 mostly done. Just have to powdercoat the pegs etc. black to match the frame and remove the stickers. I am very happy with the RC Components setup, the swing arm is a work of art and my wheels are flawless.

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

That rear wheel is bad a$$ !!!! looks sweet!! Who makes the swingarm and is the rear wheel centered or offset a little over the back of the bike?:thumbsup:

wheres the rear brake?

That rear wheel is bad a$$ !!!! looks sweet!! Who makes the swingarm and is the rear wheel centered or offset a little over the back of the bike?:thumbsup:

wheres the rear brake?

The back tire sits about a inch to the right. The rear brake is inside the left side of the swing arm, its chrome,
and you can hardly see it. I would have pushed it outside for a better pic but its about to rain.. Of course a cold front has to come through down here in South Florida the day I get it done! The swing arm and the wheels are made at RC components. Call Jeff Daughtery (jeff@rccomponents.com 888-721-6495 ext 131) for a quote or any info. He is very cool and gave me a great deal on the parts.

:drool: Looks awesome! I really want to do the same to mine but just can't convince myself to spend the money.....YET.

Well done! :bowdown:

Last edited:
I really like the Orange/Black color combo but I am seriously considering having it painted. The color would be Corvette Millenium Yellow.
It would look something like this:

I'm not big on alot of the custom stuff........ but that is NICE!! Just enough!!

I really like the Orange/Black color combo but I am seriously considering having it painted. The color would be Corvette Millenium Yellow.

Nice photochopping :laugh:
Beautiful bike!
Whats her name?
Those are some of the nicest mods I have seen, quality work there.
Bubba

Very very nice, and yes that yellow would look awesome.

The bike looks good now, but the yellow is the chit.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back