My new tiforce titanium exhaust

I bet my full tiforce titanium exhaust system will kick the fuk outa most you busa owners out ther.
Hey Billy, that weed is a real shid, let me tell ya.. You are dreaming dude...
Yes, I had a dream and it was a wet one.
I dreamt i had a very fast 2008 hayabusa.
I woke up the next morning and went to the dealer and bought me one.
A month later i bought pazzos clutch and brake levers, a week after that i bought dark tint powerbonze windscreen.
A couple months later i bought a full tiforce titanium exhaust + PC3.

Im not saying i have the fastest bike, all i know is my bike is FAST. Im just saying im a fast rider that will knock the socks off most of you busa owners.

WHO LIVES NEAR MINNESOTA.
BRO YOU GOT ALOT TO LEARN, people where given you props on your bike and the way you had it set up!!!!!!  AND THEN YOU HAD TO GO AND SPIT IN THERE FACE
guns.gif

guns.gif
............ WHO GIVES A SHET ABOUT HOW MUCH $$$ YOU'VE SPENT? LOOK WHERE YOUR BIKES SITTING.......UNDER A TARP.......IN THE FKN RAIN!!!!  Y DONT YOU TAKE ALL THAT $$$ YOU HAVE AND BUY A GARAGE! I GUESS IF WE ALL STARTED GROWING/SELLING WEED WE COULD SPEND 2000.00 FOR AN EXHAUST SYSTEM TOO
all_coholic.gif

moon.gif
Damn Toxsick relax bro!
laugh.gif
You been issuing lotsa whoopazz lately bro
winkold.gif
BREATHE big fell BREATHE
laugh.gif

ohsnap1.gif
woot.gif
I AM RELAXXED
cursin.gif
pissed.gif
......... all riight, sorry guys, but it pisses me off when i see a group of guys paying a man(?) a bunch of complements and then he turns right around and just spits in there face!
rant.gif
......... i still dont see how im in the wrong here
dunno.gif
BUT, i'll man up an shut up
shutup.gif

guns.gif

laugh.gif

Im sorry for getting carried away last night. I was just joking around saying i had the fastest bike, who cares what i paid for my exhaust.
I know i dont have the fastest bike, i was just excited about my new exhaust.

I don't think i disrespected anyone and if i did i diddent mean to.

Im sorry for getting carried away last night. I was just joking around saying i had the fastest bike, who cares what i paid for my exhaust.
I know i dont have the fastest bike, i was just excited about my new exhaust.

I don't think i disrespected anyone and if i did i diddent mean to.
thumb_up.gif
we cool man, maybe i took it wrong too.
fight.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Back