2009 GSXR busa colors

Billy Busa

Banned
France is confirming the new 09 Suzuki Hayabusa colors, I have pics here, enjoy, no motor upgrades, just 4 new models and for the 10 year a copper tribute to the 1999.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I see the govt stopped the production and sale of the Red ones......

were too fast.....

:poke::whistle:

Seriously, we are :deadhorse: with all these 2009 color threads. No one knows for sure, we all can only speculate. Lets just :please: that time passes quickly and we find out SOOOOOOOOON. Vegas show is this weekend(I think) so should know reallllllllll soon for sure!

It ain't a busa, but heres some 09 GSX-R1000 eye candy for ya!
I HOPE the busa comes with a similar color scheme!! ENJOY!

gsxr1000k9.jpg

Just talked with my local dealer...................he'll telephone me Monday the 29th as soon as he gets the scoop on 09 colors! Then he'll be ordering my color of choice ASAP thereafter! BUT, we might get info sooner in that in a matter of hours from now the Paris showing of all the new Suzuki models is scheduled!?
This vacant, in between bikes feeling, has me pacing like a caged lion! Whew! :banghead:

Last edited:
Just talked with my local dealer...................he'll telephone me Monday the 29th as soon as he gets the scoop on 09 colors! Then he'll be ordering my color of choice ASAP thereafter! BUT, we might get info sooner in that in a matter of hours from now the Paris showing of all the new Suzuki models is scheduled!?
This vacant, in between bikes feeling, has me pacing like a caged lion! Whew! :banghead:

In between bikes, huh bro?? You're not alone. There should be a support group for this unfortunate phenomenon!

Back