My new tiforce titanium exhaust

Billy Busa

Banned
I just installed my new full tiforce titanium exhaust and PC3. I love it, it has the coolest sounding rumble. Expensive thou.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

cool.gif
beerchug.gif

Looks nice! What kind of performance are you getting out of it?

Very Nice! I've been considering those as well. How involved is the power commander work? Do you tune it yourself using it, or does it require looking at dyno numbers to get the best performance? (sorry for the newbie questions... still trying to learn the world beyond stock)

Scott

Im pretty much a newbie too. I had the shop install that exhaust and pc3. It seems like im getting better gas milage and a lot more power. Evan the guys at the shop were very impressed at the sound of the exhaust. It has this really cool sounding rumble at idle and deAcceleration, its louder than stock but not to loud. just a nice mean rumble.
You cannot really judge the sound of any exhaust by going on youtube, you have to listen to it in person. Im really pleased with my full tiforce exhaust.
I paid enough money for my 08 busa so i thought i may as well get a really nice exhaust system. I have had many compliments. I like it!!
beerchug.gif

Hey, what is that little cover thing you got going there, looks pretty neat. Oh and the exhaust is nice, I bet it was expensive, a full system with two pipes, OUCH!

I bet my full tiforce titanium exhaust system will kick the fuk outa most you busa owners out ther.
ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!! WE WHERE ALL GOOD UNTIL THIS COMMENT
wtf.gif
firedevil.gif
where you joking? I sure hope so, because as "OK" as those look, its BY FAR NOT THE BEST!!!!!!! and how would you know about that? you had the stealership install them, do you know what the pc even does? how it works? what kind of #'s did it put up(BEFORE AND AFTER)? do you even know?
pissed.gif
cursin.gif
corner2.png

Hey, what is that little cover thing you got going there, looks pretty neat. Oh and the exhaust is nice, I bet it was expensive, a full system with two pipes, OUCH!
I Paid $11.600 for the 08 busa, I paid $1800 for the full exhaust system + power commander3.
Do i think i paid too much? No I dont think soo.
If your going to pay soo much for a busa, why not for a full exhaust system?
After feeling how heavy the full stock exhaust system was im glad i diddent get no cheap slip-onns.
peace.gif

peace.gif

peace.gif

I Paid $11.600 for the 08 busa, I paid $1800 for the full exhaust system + power commander3.
Do i think i paid too much?  No I dont think soo.
After feeling how heavy the full stock exhaust system was im glad i diddent get no cheap slip-onns.  
peace.gif

peace.gif
BRO, WHY THE F#@KING ATTITUDE? whats with the SH!TY AZZ POSTS? everyone was giving you COMPLIMENTS!!!!!..........IS IT JUST ME OR ARE YOU ALL FIRED UP ALL OF A SUDDEN?
face7.gif
pillepalle.gif

peace.gif

Do i think i paid too much? No I dont think soo.
peace.gif

peace.gif
First of all, you overpaid about 1000 for your Busa, then you overpaid another 600 for your pipes...

I`d be quiet and not let everyone know how you been taken...

Then you posted pictures of your plants.
and after all of that.... your ridiculous statement.

I bet your busa goes 220MPH
rofl.gif

peace.gif

Do i think i paid too much?  No I dont think soo.
peace.gif

peace.gif
First of all, you overpaid about 1000 for your Busa, then you overpaid another 600 for your pipes...

I`d be quiet and not let everyone know how you been taken...

Then you posted pictures of your plants.
and after all of that.... your ridiculous statement.

I bet your busa goes 220MPH  
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
idea3.gif
face7.gif

peace.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

Back