08 beast

Tchill2much

Registered
alright so I'm holding out hopefully to reserve a 08.

still no definite idea of what it'll be like. just saw this on another forum. tell me what you guys have heard! if I can figure out this pic upload.

busa.jpg

R&R(company that made those pics) only makes new model "looking" bikes with old/current year bike parts, if you look at that picture and examine it carefully, you can pick out every part that is off another bike.

Also, no the bike pictured is not real its a photoshop ;), and welcome to the forum
all_coholic.gif

ps... this is a touchy subject for everyone as it has been brought up so many times with false rumors and pics, and by this point everyone here saving their money for one wants to know the real deal or if they should just swoop up an 07 before the stock runs out and there stuck with it!
wink.gif

Me being me, bought an 06 overstock and called it a day, if they make the 08 faster i can make my "pretty" 06 just as fast if not faster
firedevil.gif

My 05 is plenty fast enough. I've also learned my lesson about buing first year production runs long ago. But if you absolutely have to have the newest toy, then wait for the 08 while the rest of us are out riding.

Back