not another 08 thread

Tchill2much

Registered
<span style='color:darkblue'></span> OMFG I'm so Pissed. Looks like I'm gonna be dep[loying before the big release or atleast soon after.
eek2.gif
I"m so bummed about this situation. Sold my bike already to make room and oh out of nowhere get deployment orders. This will be my 4th yea I said 4th round frikkin rediculous I'm so tired of shi^ like this.
rant.gif

But that's not what this is about

How about these new pics probaly a early draft of the 08 I'm sure it'll be a little more refined
laugh.gif

jet_busa.jpg

Sorry to here about your deployment, be safe and the 08's will be here waiting for you. Thank you for your service
beerchug.gif

Well Said, Mustang. Bad on me, but i forgot to say "thank you" for your service, and for keeping folks like me free. Be safe while you're there and come back in one piece.

Will the TRE be an option or standard equipment?

Oh by the way what is a TRE?
all_coholic.gif

Be safe and just a big THANKS for all the service you and every other veteran has given this country!
beerchug.gif

Really appreciate what you do in service for our country.

We'll ask Mr. Zuki to put the '08 on ice for a little while until you get back home.
beerchug.gif

busa_bill@May 31 2007,18:08
We'll ask Mr. Zuki to put the '08 on ice for a little while until you get back home[/Quote]

nah don't do that wouldn't want everyone else to suffer.

Back