06 BUSA????????

Hey all as you all know I am a newb to the site, and I am sure this question has been asked 100 + times, however I would like to know once and for all, by anyone is "the know", if they are or are not going to drastically change the Busa for 06.

I am making some financial decisions in my life right now that may hinder me purchasing a 06, and I need to know if I should pursue these financial tasks now or wait till later.

If they are changing it "drastically", when will they release it this year?

thks

<!--EDIT|HayabusaKicksAss
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119394925 -->

lurk.gif

From what i heard. 06 will just have different colors. 07 will have different cosmetics. But same engine and transmisson with same HP.

From what i heard.  06 will just have different colors.  07 will have different cosmetics.  But same engine and transmisson with same HP.
If they were smart, that's all they will do is change the looks of the bike. Nothing else.

In '03, and '04 there was talk about the '05 being different, that didn't happen. A few months ago they were saying the '06 would be different, that didn't happen, now they are sayin the '07 will be different.....

If I were you I wouldn't hold my breathe, just buy one now.

Yeah....
Just buy it.
Why wait?
Changes will be minimal anyhow. You gonna wait 16 months for the '07
rock.gif
?
#### that!

They might make a changes to the Hayabusa this year, since then 2006 GSXR-1000 is priced the same as the 2005 Hayabusa.

well i have a 01 since 01........LOL, what i would love to see is suzuki keeping the powerplant and tranny the same but reducing the weight.

that would ROCK!!!!

The Busa will be made into a 500cc beginner bike in 07', better buy it now while it's still a 1300.:cool:

The Busa will be made into a 500cc beginner bike in 07', better buy it now while it's still a 1300.:cool:
You forgot to mention that the displacement of the dilithium chamber is only 500cc, but the anti-matter/matter reaction capacitors allow easy modifications.

I figure Warp 2, Warp 3 with a small rider.

Thankfully, should the core be near a breach, you can eject it.

Awwww, you beat me to Nelson!!
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119435677 -->

Back