05 GSXR1K added to the fleet!

I'd be disappointed if the new gixxer wouldn't beat the 10 on power. That's how the bike game works. If the top dawg is never toppled, the bikes get stale and stopn improving.

Fwiw, the 10 is WAY more than I need on the street, or even for track days. It fits me perfectly so I have no reason to want something else that DOESN'T fit just for a few more ponies.
rock.gif
The new gixx could have 200 rwhp and I still wouldn't have one as my only bike. I've gotta say that 200 hp would definitely make it an interesting SECOND bike and stable mate to the 10R though.
devil.gif

Can't wait to see what Kawi does to the 10 to regain the title next time.
super.gif
As long as they don't change the ergo's...

They will get some articles pulished about the power on these things soon. The mag's are just as eager to see what they have as we are.

I made my presence known at the dealer today and got my hands in on the setup of both bikes. No test run just fired them up for 30 seconds or so and shut them down. My son is bringing the trailer over at later this afternoon and we will haul them home. The more I look at these critters the better I like them.

I have a couple of photos to share.

Gixxer52_.JPG

Damn Diesel, does your wife know you were watching the girlies at the show and taking photos to show off to your friends? That is a fine caboose my friend, too bad you had to spoil it with that ugly ass bike! Are you familiar with the term "Cut Off"?

biggrin.gif

I'll post photos soon!
I think that IS his wife. She goes by Spicy on this board.
wink.gif
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
Hey, nice caboose girl!

Mr. Diesel better keep a smile on his face and make a trip to vegas?

With luck like that he could come home a millionaire?

thumbs-up.gif

biggrin.gif

I really like the new style. I think I'll get the wife a 750 when she outgrows the Katana. The anniversary colors look cool. Maybe not vegas but we're definately going to Laguna this July.

Diesel: If you are bypassing Vegas, at least buy a lottery ticket? Can't win if you don't play?

That Gixxer 750 is no slouch. They turn lap times right up there with the liter bikes. She will be kicking your butt on the corners if you are on your busa
smile.gif

Good lookin' ride... I wonder if the red decals would come off... Are they clear coated on? I don't remember from the show. I'd peel those beeyotches off and just go with the black/grey... on both bikes to keep 'em matchin' of course.
wink.gif

Back