01 PC3 Maps

crepitus

Registered
I was wondering why dynojet has so few maps for the 01 year bike. any other year i goto and there are a bunch of maps. i am running a muzzy and have always been looking for a better map then the one i got. it runs best with the micron map for the 01 year but i get a surge when going very slow speeds. any of you guys with 01 bikes care the share a map with me so i can give it a try?

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
I was wondering why dynojet has so few maps for the 01 year bike. any other year i goto and there are a bunch of maps. i am running a muzzy and have always been looking for a better map then the one i got. it runs best with the micron map for the 01 year but i get a surge when going very slow speeds. any of you guys with 01 bikes care the share a map with me so i can give it a try?
'01 uses a 16 bit ECU...'02 and newer use a 32 bit ECU :beerchug:

AZIROC

Registered
PCII's are mainly for the '01. u CAN use a PCIII for an '01 but just gonna run into headaches. plus the PCII is better. :thumbsup:

crepitus

Registered
as long as you have a pc3
if it is 2 you have to find a tuner
johnny i do have the pc3 usb. is there anything different i have to do to load the map? so what you are saying is i can go to the 2002 model year and download the muzzy map and load it the same way i load my 01 maps? i swear i tried it and ran into problems.

Johnnycheese

Registered
johnny i do have the pc3 usb. is there anything different i have to do to load the map? so what you are saying is i can go to the 2002 model year and download the muzzy map and load it the same way i load my 01 maps? i swear i tried it and ran into problems.
any usb map will work just when you send it don't click "send map" click "send table"