O6 muzzy map...help please

ckrouze

Registered
Can anyone help find an 06 muzzy map. The dynojet map for the muzzy system is for an 02...its supposed to work but it runs auwful. I put the zero map in and it runs way,way better so somethings up with that map. Its a very negative fuel map and I can tell it makes the bike run very lean. HELP PLEASE

you bought a pipe. you bought a PC. find a tuner,have it done right,or else you wasted yer money on the pipe/PC.

but hey....it is a free country. RSD.

You should be able to try any map that is comparable to your muzzy system. For instance, I have a full yosh rs3 race only exhaust, 4-2-1 and PC doesn't have any yosh 4-2-1 maps, so I run a map for a two brothers full race only 4-2-1 exhaust and it works very well.

I don't have any tech advice, though, really. One of the other guys should be along soon with some better advice, I'm sure. Good luck!
smile.gif

Jason

you bought a pipe. you bought a PC. find a tuner,have it done right,or else you wasted yer money on the pipe/PC.

but hey....it is a free country.    RSD.
Andy can be a little gruff sometimes, can't you, you mean son of a? ...
laugh.gif

He posits a good point, though. PC, on their site, has a list of PC certified tuners. If you've got the money, it's worth going.

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143935883 -->

laugh.gif

He posits a good point, though. PC, on their site, has a list of PC certified tuners. If you've got the money, it's worth going.
we've heard the "Help I need a map" cry enough times now.

Seriously thou...why make shiddy mods to the worlds fastest production vehicle.

exhaust sytems... a couple hundred bucks to a couple thousand bucks.

Power Comanders...what 3,4, 500 bucks?

1 Hour dyno/sniffer time with a good tech... 100 bucks?

Why do we keep rehashing this?

and yes...I am gruff...but mean well.

guns.gif
newbie.gif

You dont live in northern Wisconsin so I can understand your LACK of sympathy. The nearest center that actually knows how to properly work a break dyno and software is almost 200 miles away and it gets to all of 40 degrees here this time of year so I was hoping for a little help. Ive tried the other full system maps...theyre WAY off and I'm not talking a little here. This is the second late model Suzuki(04-06) where I believe Suzuki has made ECM programming changes to the stock bike. Thats why all the current maps based on the 02 ECM dont work properly. I have to say I dont understand the attitude presented here...Ive developed, at my expense maps for a Honda 919,VFR, Mean Streak and V-Strom and have shared them freely and gladly with others. I thought that what a community was about. oh well

laugh.gif

we've heard the  "Help I need a map" cry enough times now.

Seriously thou...why make shiddy mods to the worlds fastest production vehicle.

exhaust sytems... a couple hundred bucks  to a couple thousand bucks.

Power Comanders...what 3,4, 500 bucks?

1 Hour dyno/sniffer time with a good tech...  100 bucks?

Why do we keep rehashing this?

and yes...I am gruff...but mean well.

guns.gif

newbie.gif
I know, you mean old sum @#$%^ ! I know.
smile.gif

You dont live in northern Wisconsin so I can understand your LACK of sympathy. The nearest center that actually knows how to properly work a break dyno and software is almost 200 miles away and it gets to all of 40 degrees here this time of year so I was hoping for a little help. Ive tried the other full system maps...theyre WAY off and I'm not talking a little here. This is the second late model Suzuki(04-06) where I believe Suzuki has made ECM programming changes to the stock bike. Thats why all the current maps based on the 02 ECM dont work properly. I have to say I dont understand the attitude presented here...Ive developed, at my expense maps for a Honda 919,VFR, Mean Streak and V-Strom and have shared them freely and gladly with others. I thought that what a community was about. oh well
Where abouts are you? You also make a good point, ck. The certified tuning centers are around the Fond du Lac area and south, I think.

And do NOT go to SpeedTech in Oshkosh! Well, go if you dare. I had a super bad experience with them. I wouldn't recommend them to anybody. I would never, ever take another bike to them.

Good luck.
smile.gif

I'm in rhinelander and we still have a foot of snow on the ground...so I'm sneaking in rides on slik and cold salt covered roads...30 minutes of riding, 2hours of cleaning the bike up.Are you going to Road America...if so let me know I'll buy you a beer just for picking me up off the floor of Rubbers room!

Back