01 busa uneven pad wear

We'll I'm already getting the rims cause I want black rims getting away from chrome. But they just so happen to be coming with all the rotors also.

I am talking about the caliper mounting bracket. The one you have is an aftermarket that eliminates the brake bar.

But you did not mention that you have a GSXR rotor on there, so it looks like you found your problem

Ya I bought the bike 2 years ago and the owner then gave me a box of parts and in that box was a brake rotor. And there was also a aftermarket rotor on the bike just figured they were for a busa and not a gsxr.

Before you take Roberts advise and start drilling holes, I'd measure the rotor diameter and make sure it's correct. I have a feeling that the aftermarket rotor is smaller than OEM.

I'm also guessing your rotor is from a Chinese discount house. :dunno:

Got my new rims tires and rotors today i looked at the rear rotor and i can see a difference in the one on the bike and one on the new rim. So tomorrow im going to put the new rim on and check and ill let yall know what i come up with.

This looks much better

image.jpg

image.jpg

Im gonna post some more pics in the next couple days im getting my new black swingarm today and powdercoating my extensions. Already did my brake hanger and brake bar eliminator. Tell me what yall think.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back