~~  LoBusa  ~~

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Isn't your Birthday on April 1st?!  No one posted it up this year (Brian)  

If my memory hasn't failed me Lori, Happy Birthday and a bit (okay, A LOT) late...

I got a PM from MzBusa saying "happy birthday", then she reminded me that her birthday was just a few days before...

THEN, blondie here remembered the most revered woman from h.org (even though she doesn't post much anymore)...

Isn't it odd that the 3 "Busa gals" on here are all Aries?  

If my memory hasn't failed me Lori, Happy Birthday and a bit (okay, A LOT) late...

I got a PM from MzBusa saying "happy birthday", then she reminded me that her birthday was just a few days before...

THEN, blondie here remembered the most revered woman from h.org (even though she doesn't post much anymore)...

She's baaaaaaack!

--Wag--

I've been back...silly boy...
tounge.gif

So, 24 views and no one know if it was Lo's birthday or not? Hrmmm...egg on my face perhaps?
wink.gif

Michelle, Lo's birthday is April 1st. Adding my best wishes late to her. Bob

She'll check in eventually.....................Happy Bday Lo!!!!

Sometimes some of us get distracted for a while..........she's got that guy she hangs out with trying his best to keep her busy!!!!
wink.gif

LO-LO
WHere did you go? Happy Birthday this is not April Fools!

Wish ya the best See you in Laguna or on the ROw

LO-LO
WHere did you go? Happy Birthday this is not April Fools!

Wish ya the best See you in Laguna or on the ROw

rock.gif

...du uh!
biggrin.gif

Back