Pass the CAKE IT's B-DAY TIME IN BUSA LAND

ICEMANN

Registered
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>LOBUSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

m_birthday_flowers01.jpg

I wasnt going to throw this out there... Mostly because alot of people on here give her, and many of our other female rida's, an undeserving hard time,  but as it stands it's still is a speacial day for one of our own!

I just wanted to be the first to wish Lori a beautiful Birthday.  She doesnt get much time to poke in and visit but when she does she's always helpin someone.  A true ryda!.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>SO LET's ALL JOIN KEYBOARDS AND WISH A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO</span>

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:deeppink'>LOBUSA.......</span></span>

ICE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LO! Happy happy joy joy shave shave!!!

Ooops! Err...I meant VERY happy b-day!
wink.gif

Ride safe and enjoy your day!

Iceeeeeeeee.....

You're too much man!! THANKS!! The flowers are lovely, you shouldn't have!!!!
tounge.gif

Thanks guys for the B-Day wishes!!! I spent the entire day RIDING THE BUSA!! Took the day off from work and put in around 250 miles on a heaven sent road!! Thursday, no traffic no popo, just miles of sweepers and the roar of the beast...

PacMan.... you and the shaving are killin me... Is it an aerodynamic thing???
laugh.gif

Got lots of great pix of the ride/roads... Will post once I download!!

THANK YOU!!

LO(one year older)BUSA

I had no idea! Your name's not on the calendar; you shouldn't hide that from us! Be proud 'cause you only look like you're, oh, let's say, 28!!!
biggrin.gif

Lori, happy birthday...glad you got to go riding...there's no better way to spend the day! Best wishes for the next year of your life!
cool.gif
Be sure to ask for your birthstone for your birthday...Busas might be a girl's best friend, but diamonds aren't too shabby either!
tounge.gif

And don't listen to Pac...he's got so few hobbies, so he's sort of stuck on this shaving thing...we all know what to buy him on his birthday (band-aids)
laugh.gif

Thanks again guys!!! (McTrull you're making me blush)

Michelle, girl don't think I don't work the birthstone (diamonds) thing to death!!! That's probably the only thing next to the Busa that I go overboard with.... oh, and shoes of course...
tounge.gif

Wait til' you see the pix of where I was riding yesterday.. (sigh) California roads at their best... It was a beautiful day!

Happy Belated Birthday LOBUSA ... I'm glad ICE turned on us to your special day. You really didn't want to miss all of these greetings did you ?
smile.gif
smile.gif
... Glad you got to ride, that had to have been the cake and the icing too!! ... we're waiting on those pics.

DJ

DJsBanner.jpg

smile.gif

Back