My heart is broken

yengese

Registered
My riding partner and I are going to split up. We both have too much personal stress, and its affecting us, and we are going to break up this weekend. We both love each other, but she is dealing with some things that she needs to deal with on her own; and I didn't give her enough space because I just wanted to help. I am stupid like that. Well, its been a lot on her, and I am going nuts, so I think we are going to call it because we think right now thats what God is telling us to do.
My heart is broken. She is the only girl I have ever taken for a ride on the first date, but I had a feeling about her. The bike is how we met in the first place. She loves riding Scarlett, and she never complained about distance and loved going fast. We took the bike everywhere, and I felt like a million bucks when she was on the back with her arms around me. Because we "pilot" the busa and not drive it, her callsign is "Snapshot' ( she is into photography) and she called me "Ace" ( of hearts). She was the best girl I have ever known. I have been married before, but in my 30 years, I have NEVER loved a woman like this. We were talking forever, but then she started going through some difficulties, and it was taking its toll on me also.
I have never felt this way, I don't know whats wrong; I can't stop crying. I miss her friendship, and I miss her. Everybody says there is always someone better , but with her, I think thats impossible. I won't be able to love another woman like her. She taught me so much, and I loved every second I was with her. I treated her like gold, and she was so encouraging and loving; I don't know what I am going to do. I am a mess, I feel so alone; I have lost my lover and best friend in the same shot.
I hope though, maybe down the road we can get back together, but you never know about these things. I miss you Heather, I love you.
Sorry its sappy guys; i am pretty jacked up right now.

BUSAGIRL.JPG

Last edited:
Yen,

I wish I had some kind of miracle advice to give you but I do not. What I DO have are prayers comin your way. I hope that whatever the two of you are dealing with right now pass by and that the two of you come back together again soon. Stay strong brother and the .org is here whenever you need.

well sometimes a little breathing room works wonders... try and find something to do with friends or pick up a book... just do not sit around with an idle mind...

Or come here like I do and troll the political threads.. :whistle: :)

Are there any busa guys in the Bremerton area....I could someone to ride with.

Last edited:
Chin up! Hookers an one night stands are underrated but I am single may not work or be the life everyone.. good luck dude

Are there any busa guys in the Bremerton area....I could someone to ride with.

Send Wingding a PM. He's in the Seattle area. Great guy.

Hang tough...each day should be a little easier than the one before it.

Good luck, brother.

I know you'll pull through, good luck, fair winds, and thanks for your service.

Be well.

Go burn though a few one night stands, made me feel a whole lot better. I dated a girl from my junior year ,2002, in high school till 11-19-08, I'm just glad I didnt get her that ring she was lookin at.

Guess she found some douche at her work that likes to yell at her, I dont get it???

Man! If she saw what you wrote about her here....It would be no problem to have her back in your arms. All I can say is "If you love something or someone
let them go" You know the rest.:please:
Stay up bro!

Man! If she saw what you wrote about her here....It would be no problem to have her back in your arms. All I can say is "If you love something or someone
let them go" You know the rest.:please:
Stay up bro!

If they come back to you they are yours, if they don't then hunt them down and kill them:rofl::rofl:

Ok, ok just kidding...here's MY advice, I dont know the situation ( as in does she have a boyfriend etc) BUT, if theres ANY way possible that you can go after her GO AFTER HER, F- the room and space, yeah thats ok but you know what show her you will always be there no matter what, thick and thin tough or not...if you love her that much go get her bro...be there for anything and nothing...at the end she will see you are the one unshakeable thing she can count on, then you will have her forever...if you love her then love her and bite the bullet just be there to show her that...good luck

If they come back to you they are yours, if they don't then hunt them down and kill them:rofl::rofl:

Ok, ok just kidding...here's MY advice, I dont know the situation ( as in does she have a boyfriend etc) BUT, if theres ANY way possible that you can go after her GO AFTER HER, F- the room and space, yeah thats ok but you know what show her you will always be there no matter what, thick and thin tough or not...if you love her that much go get her bro...be there for anything and nothing...at the end she will see you are the one unshakeable thing she can count on, then you will have her forever...if you love her then love her and bite the bullet just be there to show her that...good luck

I agree, from what you wrote about her sounds like she is your soul mate, those are very rare these days. Good luck with whatever you do. :)

Good luck with her my brother. Whatever you do don't listen to any Rascal Flatts.

sorry to hear about your situation man...stay strong, and know everything works itself out in the long run...if its meant to be she will come back...some time off may make her realize how much she loves and cares about you...keep you chin up and be thankful that for what you have...things will work out!!!:thumbsup:

Don't stress out, sometimes that space is all you need and being there all the time can get a bit smothering. Just relax and know that if it was meant to be it will be. Good luck to you and cheer up.

I am not in the Bremerton area, but Portland is a few hours away. If you need a long head clearing ride maybe that would help. I got a spot I love to go for doing that just around the bend here.

Shoot me a PM maybe we can figure something out.

well sometimes a little breathing room works wonders... try and find something to do with friends or pick up a book... just do not sit around with an idle mind...

Or come here like I do and troll the political threads.. :whistle: :)

true. Just get your mind off it and stay busy. Time is sometimes the only thing to cure a broken heart. We all been there and done that. It DOES get easier.

Stick around we'll keep you entertained:lol:

Send Wingding a PM. He's in the Seattle area. Great guy.

Hang tough...each day should be a little easier than the one before it.

Good luck, brother.

I know you'll pull through, good luck, fair winds, and thanks for your service.

Be well.

yep his name is Adam. Great guy.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
I have tickets to go see her for valentines day, although right now we are both stressing about it. I am thinking, Frak it, i am going, and we have one last great weekend and breakup on sunday when I leave. I am pretty resigned to the fact that right now we have to break up, but I just hope its not forever.
I'll be looking up a few of you guys to ride with. I need some triple digit head clearing.
Man, this sucks.

Back