a few shoutouts to fellow board members

psycobusa

Registered
bought some mods for my bike from several different board members and figured i post some pics and give a few shoutouts.

first off is a set of fairing screens i bought from postal. very good quality, definitely recommend

fairing_screens__Medium_.jpg

2nd is this nice sprocket cover i got from suzuki4life. paid about 20 bucks for the local shop to polish it to a mirror finish and this is the result. a very nice piece. if you have stiffer springs in your clutch then this is the piece you need and s4l is the one to get it from.

sprocketcover__Medium_.jpg

3rd is this set of gilles chain adjuster i got off of gmbusa. very good quality and make adjusting the chain tension a snap.

adjusters__Medium_.jpg

last but not least is this set of seat and tank pins i bought from gixxer1300 from SH.org. very good quality and make getting to your engine a 10 sec snap. they even come with lanyards to keep you from loosing them. on the tank pins, i connected the lanyards to the top bolt on the airbox.

pins__Medium_.jpg

thats it for now. i just wanted to give props to these guys for providing great mods. and i'd recommend buying from each of them.

thanks again
jon

(nitrousjunkie @ Sep. 15 2006,02:44) For the seat pins,you had to drill out the threads right?
yes, you have to drill out the threads on the seat brackets....if you want to go back to stock all you need to do is buy 2 new brackets. they shouldnt cost much at all.

Back