Daytona pics

diesel

Registered
My friend Martin (in the pic) took our beautiful women to Daytona and had a great time.Aside from some drunk I had to straighten out that walked into my wife,Spicy, almost knocking her down. Short story-HE ended up crashing thru a display case or 2 on main street. Terrible trip and fall accident.
wink.gif
.Lots of good looking bikes and babes.

DSC01377.JPG

This was turn 1 at the daytona 200. Duhamel was killing them so bad, he wrecked and got back in 2nd. He finished 4th I think.

DSC01370.JPG

Great pics...man I wish I was there.....

Very cool time but very crowded. We could hardly walk down Main street and forget about riding.I like the races and the ride out and back mostly. I couldn't believe that people had there kids running around on Main street in the madness at night, and this one stupid azz bich had a newborn baby maybe a week or 2 old carrying it around like a purse. AHHHHHH!!!!!!! And to the people who can't handle their alcohol-stay the F home and don't ruin it for people who want to have a good time. I have 0 tolerance for those diks.

Great pics Diesel. I'm still depressed over not making it down this year, so your pics are helping a bit. I am always amazed that anyone would bring a small child to Main St. at night. During the day maybe, but at night??? Not the kind of education I want my kids to get under my watch.

Took my son to the Supercross and went to the 200 and superbike races. Great weekend of racing!! The smile on my son's face when he got to meet Jeremy McGrath was priceless!!

So Jimmy, I was in Groveland at 7:00, where were you?

<!--EDIT|Relsek
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142202778 -->

Nice pics,dont you just hate it when drunks just fall all over the place unexplained?
laugh.gif

So Jimmy, I was in Groveland at 7:00, where were you?
Sorry Kev that sucks....
The last time I spoke to you, you said you were going to find out if Knifemaker was going and you weren't sure if you were going or not. Then I never heard from you after that. I was in Groveland @7 but I never stopped. I guess I should have looked for you anyway.

I wanted hook up with Dakkine at the track but my pos phone wasn't working out there most the time. At least you guys got to hang out.

My bike overheated last year but this year with the Muzzy fan-no problems! I saw a bunch of other Busa's pulled over and 1 spewing coolant. Hey Suzuki.....hello!

Doh!!!! I werrsssh I was there!
sad.gif
Thanx for sharing, looks like fun. Oh and the green 14 is way nicer than the stock colors but still over all ugly.
cool.gif

Back