Accesory mount....

dudewizr

Registered
Added my latest gadget for my gadgets. Attaches under the gas tank bolts and adjusts quite nice. First ride with it was today. I forgot all about it being there until I looked down. Solid as a rock, I actually believe you could lift the front end of the bike up with it before it would break. Now I just have to get all of my gadgets wired to my helmet and she'll be good to go.

Busa_Mods_001.jpg

The mounting holes above are universal for cameras and such. I'll have a cellphone, GPS and Dell Ditty on mine.

No more photoshopping to crop out my license plate. Had these made up yesterday, just slap it on the plate when taking pics., or at the mall where would be theifs may be looking to grab a plate number for a later visit to your house, bike rallies or an occaisional bank robbery, LOL. Its magnetic and I can slap it right on the tank and take it with me or stash it under the seat.

Busa_Mods_014.jpg

Looks like it works well. One thing though you said thieves in Ohio drive around the mall looking for plate numbers so they can go rob your house? How does that work?

I was speaking of a theft ring busted up in Zanesville in which they used scouts to write down tag numbers of motorcycles. For $25 or so they would research the owners location on the internet, wait until a day of crappy weather and steal you baby after you leave for work. In most cases they had it in the truck which was a pane van set up up like a mobile chop shop with a wirless internet connection. By the time they started there multi state sweep from Detroit to NYC they had several bikes stolen, disassembled and on e-bay for sale before the victim even got home from work.

My wife had a guy jump out and attack her in traffic one day, and she cam straight to my office just freaking out. My first question was did you get the tag number, she did, I trained her well. $29.95 and 10 minutes later I had his address year, make and model. Went and took some polaroids of his house and car and mailed them to him from "BIG BROTHER"! Sent him birthday and Christmas cards from "BIG BROTHER" to remind him of proper driving etiquette.

The mall statement was hypothetically speaking.

It's too easy to do, trust me.

Should of taught her how to busta cap in his... you know the rest. At least she was ok. What you got in mind for the helmet connection. I have a chatterbox setup with a noj quiet rider cover over the bottom of the helmet for wind noise and it's great. JR's plugged in to talk, mp3/4 and phone all work great. Bike to bike as well.

JD

what are the advantages over the contraption and just a regular old double stem stand?

It does look very slick... but then the stem stand does also.. plus it's easier to take it out if you need to.

what are the advantages over the contraption and just a regular old double stem stand?

It does look very slick...  but then the stem stand does also.. plus it's easier to take it out if you need to.
I'm gonaa pull one out of the ole' Pimp playa book on this one.

With all these extra parts at work going into the scrap pile, I got mo time than money.

This one was free for me! And I havent seen any free stem stands on flea-bay yet.

Good idea on the plate cover just dont forget to take it off when ya leave,where did ya have it made?

Back