cool.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136410537 -->

busa.jpg

Welcome!

Do you like Jello?
rock.gif
Welcome to the board !!

I like green jello , but not with fruit in it then I don't like it . Unless its green jello with bananas then I like it . So I guess I do like jello with fruit in it , as long as its bananas. I found out I didn't like green jello with fruit in it when I was 7 years old . That was a long time ago . Do you think I should try it again , after all it has been a long time .

Yea, cool ain't it? Took me a wile to get the nerve to do it, but with a few cans of liquid courage I did, it and I love it. It's barbecue grill paint 4.99 a can. Very durable and withstands hi heat. I took the pictures right after I painted so it doesn't match the frame very well, but after it wears for a day or so, it matches perfect. Looks like it came that way (or should have).

I think you need 100 posts on this site before you can post a pic.

I'm down with NO fruit jello too.......Bergster- Summerville here, PM me next time you're gettin your ride on. This weekend?

I'm down with NO fruit jello too.......Bergster- Summerville here, PM me next time you're gettin your ride on. This weekend?
Got a few things going on this weekend, but I always like to get a little riding in if the weather's ok. Goose Creek area here.

<!--EDIT|Bergster
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136517311 -->

Back