LE logo

jdevarie

Donating Member
Registered
I read on the suzuki website that the LE model comes with LE graphics. Somewhere in this forum I remember reading about an ugly a$$ logo that the dealer gave them.
Anyone has pictures of such LE graphics?

jim

If you are talking about logos, do you mean the "S" on the tank?
rock.gif

If my memory is correct, that "Limited" logo on NJ's bike seems to be different than the "Limited Edition" logos from years past (which I swear were in place of the "Hayabusa" logo that is missing from NJ's picture. If anyone has a similar picture of the "LE" logo from the '04 LE, please post!

Is this what youre talking about?...
InnersAbove.jpg
I am not sure if that is the one. I have never seen it. I know someone posted once here about getting a crappy logo from the dealer when he requested it.
I did not get anything from the dealer when I picked up my '05 LE so I am asking.
The logo in this picture looks interesting though.
regards,

JIm

The one from the 03 LE is Bigger and different. Its also in the middle of the tree.

the 04 is like the one pictured its on the side of the triple tree.

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.04

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
anybody who didnt get thier emblem ? limitless gave me this info you can call and get one , not a realy big deal but for a 5 minute call , you will have your emblem!

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The number is 714-572-1490 call 8:30 am to 5:00pm PST
Push option three to speak with a representative, then ask for Brian. They will ask for your name, and Vin. number, the type of motorcycle, a few other criteria. Let Brian know that the ad on there site and the brochure both mention that the bike comes with a Limited Edition Emblem. The address for this location you are calling is:

American Suzuki
MT/ATV Customer Service
P.O. Box 1100
Brea, California 92822
biggrin.gif

if you want one like on nj's tree they will send you one free just call ans ask , not a very big deal but shouldve been there , the other tree that saya limited across the center i have seen on ebay now and then? hope this helps?

Group: Donating Member
Avg posts/day:2.04

anybody who didnt get thier emblem ? limitless gave me this info   you can call and get one , not a realy big deal but for a 5 minute call , you will have your emblem!

Group: Members

The  number is 714-572-1490 call 8:30 am to 5:00pm PST
Push option three to speak with a representative, then ask for Brian. They will ask for your name, and Vin. number, the type of motorcycle, a few other criteria. Let Brian know that the ad on there site and the brochure both mention that the bike comes with a Limited Edition Emblem. The address for this location you are calling is:

American Suzuki
MT/ATV Customer Service
P.O. Box 1100
Brea, California   92822
biggrin.gif
Thanks Jonstein and everyone. I will give Brian a call.

regards,

Jim

NJ--maybe that's what I saw: the '03 LE emblem that's in the middle of the tree. It looks like exactly like the "Hayabusa" emblem, except it says "Limited Edition." Anyone have a pic of that one?

yeah I got the small 05 "limited" for the side of the tree,made the call gave up some info and that's what came in the mail.Not too impressed tho.

<!--EDIT|slpstream
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129233871 -->

Yes i had to call and get mine didnt seem he was to happy abouit me calling told me that it was planned not to give them out like that but once you bought bike and all paper work went through susuki would send it in the mail..

Back