Ping "DEVIL DOG" !!!

Here is Dex thinking "not again!!"

Kif_1593.jpg

Here is Vinny and Nelson at the last gas stop where we split up to go home at the end of the day

Kif_1600.jpg

Great pics......thanks guys. I'm on duty right now so I'll post my pics tomorrow.

A W E S O M E D A Y

Wow. Looks like a good ride, but what happened to Brahma?

Wow. Looks like a good ride, but what happened to Brahma?
Only thing that happended to Brahma is maybe a bruised ego.

His bike however didnt get off so lucky..

Just did what a lot of us do sometimes. did not negotiate a turn properly.

heck I did that on the last ride scratched my Busa up and jacked up my knee. shid happens. Just glad Dex came out of it with no injuries.

Brahma...hey I got my stock mufflers to send you....let me know if you want them.
smile.gif
DD..for somebody i just met, that is awful kind of you....but you know what..i would feel guilty for takin em from you..keep em just in case.....i hear cops are givin out tickets for exhaust now..lol....so just keep em..my canisters arent that bad from the crash..actually the left side only got small scratches...i can live with it...thanks anyways..

Brahma...hey I got my stock mufflers to send you....let me know if you want them.
smile.gif
DD..for somebody i just met, that is awful kind of you....but you know what..i would feel guilty for takin em from you..keep em just in case.....i hear cops are givin out tickets for exhaust now..lol....so just keep em..my canisters arent that bad from the crash..actually the left side only got small scratches...i can live with it...thanks anyways..
Look man.....thats just how I am..... I will send you the cans whenever ur ready. Not an option. Let me know when you get the plastic done. DD out!

smile.gif
Look man.....thats just how I am..... I will send you the cans whenever ur ready.  Not an option.  Let me know when you get the plastic done. DD out!
thanks DD..will let you know...
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back