ride of the century

great pics....thanks for sharing!

ignore the no gear police....these are the people that pull over in the passing lane and slow the other traffic down because they think it is their duty to make sure people "drive smart".

he was also ridin your old lady later that night, want me to post the pics?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, hell...
lurk.gif

laugh.gif

deleted by Busa_05.

Don't want to start a riot.
blush.gif

<!--EDIT|Busa_05
Reason for Edit: None given...|1128279773 -->

Thanks for the pics. Definitely some talent there.....like many others, wish they had more gear on. But to each his own. Once you've been down a couple of times, you realize the value of skin.

I'd like the pics better if they were'nt shot around traffic....

Just my .02

ignore the no gear police....these are the people that pull over in the passing lane and slow the other traffic down because they think it is their duty to make sure people "drive smart".
That has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I've seen in awhile.

Lets see.....if you wear gear, that means you ride slow?

WTF?

Where did that come from?

What gear shows is maturity, intelligence, and the desire to CONTINUE riding.

WTF?

laugh.gif

The post of mine above that I deleted was a response to him, as well. It was fairly scathing though and I decided I didn't want to get into an online war or shid like that.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought his post was ignorant. Even crew illogic seemed more open minded than him. Crew said, "To each their own." Which I pretty much agree with.

WTF?

laugh.gif

The post of mine above that I deleted was a response to him, as well. It was fairly scathing though and I decided I didn't want to get into an online war or shid like that.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought his post was ignorant. Even crew illogic seemed more open minded than him. Crew said, "To each their own." Which I pretty much agree with.
Hell dude...speak your mind!

I don't know about you, but I don't give a shiat what anyone thinks.

dumb is dumb.

Everybody has said the pics are great and complimented the talent of the riders which I believe was your intent in showing them. Comments about lack of gear don't take away from that, but in the interest of being safe they will be said. If those guys choose not to wear gear that's on them. Those guys are definitely good and capable of riding bikes in ways I will never be able to. Thanks for sharing the pics.

i bought a busa just for the reason to keep me from stuntin, i wear a helmet and gloves, most of the time i wear no jacket, way to hot here in the summer, but there are some alternatives hitting the market. and next year maybe have one. lots of opinions on here, just enjoy the pics.
First of all it is obvious you have never hit the pavement and had it sand away chunks of you that may never return or at the very least will be a long time in healing.

Second, people who stunt without proper gear on are just plain stupid and give the general public, who does know the difference, a worse view of sport bikers in general.

Third, stunting does take talent which alot of those riders obviously have and they are great pics to look at. However as a general side note stand up wheelies are not that impressive and actually don't take alot of talent, especially compared to sit down wheelies. The legs and whatnot over the handle bars while wheelieing is absolutely unbelievable and I can't imagine how you even learn how to accomplish that.

Fourth, keep posting the pics just don't be surprised that some, including me, flame them for being stupid, talented, but stupid.
wink.gif

That's some funny shiat right there, I don't care who ya are!

Back