Canyon Country + Beyond **PICS**

shortBoarder

on the pegs + into the sun
Donating Member
Registered
Really good ride yesterday with BigO, Busahaya + BrahmaBull. Other than Bramabull going down in the gravel, it was a killer day (300+ miles of it).  Didn't take a ton of pics - too busy riding, but that's just an excuse to go back out there...

Started out meeting BrahmaBull ~8:40. The Red/Silver is his steed...

busas_6_11___01.jpg

Busahaya showed up, followed by Big O. If you want a real treat, let Big O show you how to tear the roads up in his own backyard
wink.gif

busas_6_11___03.jpg

Rode up Little Tujunga into Sand Canyon, and eventually Spunky Canyon. Other than a few sections with water still crossing the road, things were surprisingly clean back there. We stopped at the Rock Inn in Lake Hughes for some food...

busas_6_11___04.jpg

From the Rock Inn, we continued down Lake Elizabeth Road to the 138, the I-5 and Pine Mtn., eventually getting over to Cerre Noreste Road which is a dream road for Busas - not super twisty, but long sweeping curves through beautiful hillsides. Most of the curves you can easily see through the apex to the exit, so you can take them pretty fast
devil.gif

We stopped to take a break + check out the view which looks down at the vast San Joaquim Valley (which pretty much takes up the entire middle of California's land-mass). Unfortunately, it's also where BrahmaBull went down in the gravel....

Here's Big O's Busa taking in the view...

busas_6_11___06.jpg

looks like a cool ride.....other than that little off-road excursion.

Take more pics next time!
biggrin.gif

That's it for now. I'm going back soon to take more pics of that road (+ to get it dialed in) We headed down the 33 into Ojai + split off from there - Big O heading back to Canyon Country, BrahmaBull heading to the beach, and Busahaya + I getting super-technical up on Decker Canyon. Killer day - we should do it again soon, guys!

busas_6_11___12.jpg

Of courst we have to ride it again Craig, just let me know when. I had real good time!

smile.gif
i have to agree..definitely a fun time...that ride was long and fun but definitely wore me out..i need more rides like this.....thanks charlesbusa for your concern..one day we can go riding with you too..as for my busa...im already hoppin on the works to get her up to cosmetic beauty as she once was, i know the weather is gettin way better so bring on more rides guys...i want to go back to all the trails we hit up..they were fun..especially the long sweeps..shortboarder you are a genious for finding this place..it is heaven for our busas... oh and i almost forgot...we still owe you lunch "busahaya"...dont think we forgot..well hook you up next time..
biggrin.gif

Excellent time guys!  Shortboarder maybe we Should do Cerre Noreste twice next time!
Thanks again for lunch Busahaya.
Glad you're ok Brahmabull.  Since you're close in N.H. we should get together soon.
Here's Shortboarder on one of the long streches:

<!--EDIT|Big O
Reason for Edit: "cerre noreste spelling"|1118690369 -->

Shortboarder_on_33.JPG

I took a pic over my shoulder of Busahaya and Brahmabull but my aim was off and I got a good pic of the bug guts on my jacket. Rats! Next time!

Excellent time guys!  Shortboarder maybe we Should do Cerre Noreste twice next time!
Thanks again for lunch Busahaya.
Glad you're ok Brahmabull.  Since you're close in N.H. we should get together soon.
Here's Shortboarder on one of the long streches:
..no doubt big o.. we gotta get some more rides in..that was fun..that was a nice shot you got of shortboarder..didnt know you were snappin pics on that long stretch of road we were on..man the crosswinds were killer huh..other than that..it was fun all around..speakin of ridin..this sunday busahaya wants to show me the santa monica mountains..let us know if you can make it..

Back