Hurricane Harvey

This will take years to recover from no doubt. Any thing needed dont hesitate to ask! I am sure the org will come thrrough.

The continuing stories from that region are unreal...it's not over, the flooding, more rain. Thoughts to everyone there!!

You guys can find me on FB. Area pictures I posted. Bryan Larrimer you will need to send a friends request .

Thank you from Texas !

Hadn't had a chance to look at them all yet, but I glanced at a few of your photos last night and wow, I don't think we can even begin to imagine what it's really like from news clips. Sounds like today, with the dam overflow imminent, is going to be uncharted territory for Houston :(

Stay safe c10!!!

My wife works out of Houston often, but luckily has been home with me in Salt Lake City for the last few days. We'll see if the cars she has parked there are ok. My Hayabusa was bought from a dealership in Houston, but then i rode it back to Utah. I like to think that i rescued the bike, lol.
We're raising money now and will be taking a trailer full of rescue supplies down to that area leaving Thursday.

Reactions: c10
1st day back on road running service on life safety systems . very hard to get around . be aware to fill up with fuel just out side houston say 100 miles .
Fuel is hit or miss currently . stay off grand parkway ( all of it ) be aware of the toll roads not sure when they will charge again each axle is 1.75 after two axles . Tolls are waived right now .
Pm me were your goal drop off is ill let you know about area. I drive 50,000 plus miles a year in the city limits

You have a boat with a Busa rack in it ready right C10? Good luck Buddy. Sent donation to red cross yesterday, crazy times.

Reactions: c10
You have a boat with a Busa rack in it ready right C10? Good luck Buddy. Sent donation to red cross yesterday, crazy times.

During Ike aftermath I ran service via a DR650 with a milk crate on the back full of fire alarm batteries.
Thank you for helping Texas ! Only managed 3 calls today due to road issues , but each day it will get better . keep a eye on us there is more stuff going on in the tropics

During Ike aftermath I ran service via a DR650 with a milk crate on the back full of fire alarm batteries.
Thank you for helping Texas ! Only managed 3 calls today due to road issues , but each day it will get better . keep a eye on us there is more stuff going on in the tropics

Saw the tropics are brewing another....hoping you guys do not get another round! The numbers tied to the damage on this is unreal, and they're preliminary. Most expensive U.S. natural disaster in history - not a good stat to have :(

Stay safe!!

Yep its rough . out in field yesterday , and today . I can't wait to move after my last son graduates this year . I'm tired of it as have been here all my life.
Arizona here I come

Well my wife got all her supplies and stuff delivered.... Now gets to head to Boston all week for work, lol. I think she was SUPER lucky and sustained no damage at all. When she's in town she stays off of Hwy. 6, and she said her car and motorcycle, etc, were just fine.

Back