2019 Anniversary Busa !

POWERHOUSE

Frank
Donating Member
Registered
Of course there will be bold new colors . . .
IMG_0574.JPG
IMG_0575.JPG
IMG_0576.JPG

Nice silver and copper ones are getting rare here and pulling good prices :thumbsup:

Last edited:
nice were did you get the graphics from.

POWERHOUSE didn't do the paint or graphics on this bike, this was done by one of our customers who brought the bike to us for a custom
dyno tune. Although I am not a big copper busa fan, this bike really stands out and looks better in person than these pics show. Suzuki should have
offered this in 2009, I think they need new direction in their motorcycle division . . . we will see what next year brings!

Saw this old thread and said "huh, Suzuki sure did miss the ball on that one"
Being it's the 20th anniversary of the Busa, this color should have been offered.

I love the 12 new Hyosung models this year.....with a Suzuki badge....lol

they didn't come out with a gen 3 busa,and all their models look like a cheaper version of old Suzukis....i.e. Hyosung

and the new Katana looks neutered....compared to the original '80's one.

I love the 12 new Hyosung models this year.....with a Suzuki badge....lol

they didn't come out with a gen 3 busa,and all their models look like a cheaper version of old Suzukis....i.e. Hyosung

and the new Katana looks neutered....compared to the original '80's one.
Suzuki could have done so much more with the latest Katana...but they fell flat on their face IMO.
The new Gixxers are OK and that is about it.

At least Suzuki isn't alone, Honda isn't doing anything stellar either, Kawasaki has a few good new models and are expanding their H2 line. I don't know what Yamaha is up to but I haven't seen anything new and exciting out of them this year so far either.

BMW has remodelled the S1000RR but what else are they up to for 2019?
Ducati will bring out some refreshed models but nothing brand new to the market I believe....

I'm talking big changes not the Katanas or R9T or Z900's...I don't see any real big changes in any company...nothing ground breaking like when the original Hayabusa came out.

I could be wrong but I suspect the major markets for bikes like the Hayabusa and xx 14 are rich countries found in Europe asia and North America. And you have to sell thousands. I do not know if enough of us would buy enough of them to make a Busa meet the E4 emmisions regulations worth the effort.

I could be wrong but I suspect the major markets for bikes like the Hayabusa and xx 14 are rich countries found in Europe asia and North America. And you have to sell thousands. I do not know if enough of us would buy enough of them to make a Busa meet the E4 emmisions regulations worth the effort.
well.... in 1999 it was a hell of a gamble and they did it.... history has a tendency to repeat itself.

Back