2019 pricing?

4HSMEN

Registered
I'm looking to purchase the gray 2019 this week. They factory is offering zero percent financing. In my area of Florida they are on th he floor at 14799.
I know it's been asked before but how much negotiation do you think there is?
Thanks in advance.

Well, here’s one in Rockingham, NC for $12,198.....”no hidden fees” so I’d say that includes freight and dealer prep, then tax and licensing for your state would apply.
2019 Suzuki Hayabusa | eBay
15FA7531-D800-4016-A463-77C600AF3307.jpeg

I got my ‘19 from the exact dealer Lodi mentioned and that was my pricing. Fantastic dealer and straight forward. I live about an hour away from the dealer and absolute no surprises. The $12,198 is if you take the $750 instant rebate Suzuki is offering. You can take the rebate or the 0%; not both.

$14,799 is the MSRP so you should definitely get it lower.

I got my ‘19 from the exact dealer Lodi mentioned and that was my pricing. Fantastic dealer and straight forward. I live about an hour away from the dealer and absolute no surprises. The $12,198 is if you take the $750 instant rebate Suzuki is offering. You can take the rebate or the 0%; not both.

$14,799 is the MSRP so you should definitely get it lower.
I drove a 1,000 plus miles round trip from Florida to get a bike from them and it was my best dealer experience I’ve had. Great guys to work with.

Bought my '08 from them and it was just as easy and professional as others have said. Can't do wrong with them. If I bought another new one it would be from them.

Back