Scored a new catalog!!

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
A friend of mine owns a shop & got tired of me calling him all the time for prices so he sent me the catalog. I am supposed to get volume one within a few days.
cool.gif
cool.gif

P3020002.JPG

cool.gif

do you know the guy at the Sport Shack in Blackhawk? Cant think of his name.
I talked to him at the sport show here in rapid a week or two back, he said he could try and get just about anything if it was in the book and he could give me a pretty good deal because he won;t have to touch it (inventory, just drop ship). He seemed like a pretty good guy i just need to go talk to him.

I never have stopped in there yet. Sturgis is as far as I usually make it. Might have to stop by there the next time by.
cool.gif

Of course that is in the other catalog. Along with the jackets, tires, & other good stuff. Gonna have to call hime again!!
laugh.gif

a friend of mine owns a bike shop so i get to see those all the time. i also get every thing at cost,neener neener neener

You guys are lucky. I have to import all the parts.... and it costs me almost twice as much as you have to pay there
sad.gif

You got one of them 2 huh Busainsd i just go down to Klockworks and rummage through there and he'll pretty much order me anything i want outta there at cost man it's nice to have friends in high places sometimes
biggrin.gif

Back