Is dennis kirk now old school?

BUSAFETT

Registered
When I first got my Katana back in 2000, I remember Dennis Kirk being one of THE catalogs to have.. But these days, I see alot of smaller shops being referred other than the ole DK..

Am I showing my age here? Has Dennis Kirk found its place next to 5 1/4 floppy disks and betamax tapes?

BUSAFETT

When I first got my Katana back in 2000, I remember Dennis Kirk being one of THE catalogs to have..  But these days, I see alot of smaller shops being referred other than the ole DK..

Am I showing my age here?  Has Dennis Kirk found its place next to 5 1/4 floppy disks and betamax tapes?

BUSAFETT
I still use DK.

It is still the first catalog I go to when I'm trying to find stuff. In fact I just placed an order there for new tires a little while ago.

I've been buying most of my riding gear from new enough. You just can't beat their shipping.

Chris

I still use Dennis Kirk to Browse the catalog (Must be a kid thing, because I love browsing catalogs). I use their price as a refrence point for retail & than comparrison shop. Dennis Kirk is only a 2 hour drive from me, so I like to take a nice little ride and pick-up my parts if I need something right away.

Hard to beat Dennis Kirk's return policy - Must be about the best in the business. Anyhow, the Dennis Kirk Catalog is to me as what the old Sears toy catalog use to be to me as a kid. I keep it all year long, travels from room to room, and makes great bathroom reading.

Cool, glad to hear they're still in circulation
biggrin.gif

BUSAFETT

i just bought an icon jacket from them only because of the sale price, but they are normally too over priced on alot of there products. i do have to say that there customer service and turnaround shipping time was efficient.

I still use them (mostly for dirt bike stuff). I never had a problem with them. As a matter of fact, I just got that big catalog in the mail today.
smile.gif

Back