Japanese Website

briXXer

Registered
from what i can tell from that magazine pix and the website. at least from the opening of it.. they must do a lot with the busa.. problem like with the magazine.. i cant find those sliders for the engine case covers. im gonna get on my friends computer within the next day since hers is set up for japanese so ill save the pic and post it.. UNLESS someone else has the ability to view their parts catalog..

http://www.agras.co.jp/

Bri, here are a couple of pics of the cover sliders that were on that site.

Pic #1

gsx1300r_20jene_20A.jpg

Yeah, it's amazing what you can find out on this board!

yep thats them! the white ones in the mag are 85.00 and the ones that cover the lower half are 150.. the best way what my friend said was drop the last 2 zero's and that the price in US dollars. since she has family in japan im gonna have her getg her family to get me a set and ship them..

yep thats them!  the white ones in the mag are 85.00 and the ones that cover the lower half are 150.. the best way what my friend said was drop the last 2 zero's and that the price in US dollars.  since she has family in japan im gonna have her getg her family to get me a set and ship them..

they could really save a lot of money and damage. i like the ones that cover almost all the case.

Dang ... and one of my co-workers just got back from a weeks vacation in Japan ... if I'd seen these before she left ....

DJ

Those are pretty nice! In a lowside it's always the stator cover that gets rashed up, so they look like they would help. Too bad they don't come in a carbon fiber tone.

thats a good idea about the carbon fiber. wonder how thick it would have to be to actually protect tho? could it protect against an impact with force? for sliding yeah but i dont think it would work to well if it impacted on the case. and the first one that was posted if the plastic part would come in different colors would be cool to but i think its only in white.

Maybe if there is substantial interest in them or they keep there heads on what people are wanting, they make some with different colors. I don't know how much protection they would provide or what the breakaway features are, but if someone gets them I sure hope they let us know!

my friend and i are working on it.. im gonna have her call them this week and talk to them.. i sent them emails in english about the carbon fiber idea and different colors and that there is an interest here.

Back