Busa Pics

one more

DCP_3130.JPG

Day-YUM, you guys all have some beyootiful bikes!

mzrsq, I love that undertail. What is that?

--Wag--

HID. Sorry my pics lately have been indoors. I need to get washed badly and get some out in da sun.

DSC00103.JPG

Velocity Stage 1 street kit with h20 injection and home made dump pipe. TKP 4" over swing arm. TKP clutch slave support. devil bikes undertail. reaper lowering kit. polished frame, swing arm and wheel lips. (never again) and i just removed passenger pegs. i still need to clean up the dump pipe a little bit, its still kind of rough around the edges

pics001.jpg

pics002.jpg

pics005.jpg

<!--EDIT|02Boooosa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109291542 -->

mzrsq, you know you have one hellova mechanic up near your! He's a board member here too!. Right off I76 at a yamaha dealership near barberton (SP).

JD

Bacharles---Sweet ride as are the others too....Dayam what a blank canvas the Busa is--even a stocker looks good--amazing what can be done.
Thanks Mc Mustang--will can now tell Big-O we have the fastest color... and BTW---Do you know DocBusa--he lives there too......

Tjanare--Heppe--Fin Hoj--Bodde i Borlange en gang i tid--hade en 52a Husqvarna 39cc En petare.
I borjan...1967 eller sa...... Dom andra HAR IGEN ANNING OM VAD JAG SKRIVER---Flyttade ifran Sverige 1972..Har kontact med Nalle i Borlange---a skriver bra--- HOJ !!!
wow.gif
I am just writing in Swedish to Heppe--Gotta love this site--Thanks again Captain

Thanks to whoever started this thread--great pic's and jealous--it's Ok [being sarcastic] I would love to meet some of you in the Twisty's HA!
tounge.gif

my bike has snuck into some pretty cool places.. hehe

here it is seen basking in the early afternoon with it's distant relative.

busa_garage.jpg

overlook the bags it was a 800 mile 2 day trip from Virginia, to Atlanta and back.

overlook the bags. I make me a frame out of 1/2 steel rod and used my bicycle panniers. Worked pretty good.. Proven reliable up to 140mph too.

busa_victorylane4.jpg

Back