my CSS Track day

nachaya

Registered
Hi all
I attended a three day session ...its was very intensive and super fun...learnt a lot and got out a better rider.....man the instructors were very patient with me and took me thru the paces ....first day balls in stomach...2nd day eyes popped open and final day....got bronze balls, crazy eyes ( concentration stares) and a softer right wrist....scrapped my pegs...eeeeaaah

1PP_0014.jpg

1PP_0126.jpg

2WW_1276.jpg

11W_0883.jpg

33W_2163.jpg

33W_2294.jpg

That's awesome! I didn't know people in India got down with riding bikes like other parts of the world, and I'm Indian myself lol guess you learn something everyday....looks like tons of fun though! I plan on attending CSS once finances get better! Nice pics by the way :thumbsup:

Good for you buster, good for you! :cheerleader:

I think every member should read this thread and take notice. Especially LankyYankee who recently boasted that a visit for him to the track would be boring and un-challenging since he'd be forced to do the same corners over and over again while his street riding is much more challenging and exciting with his 150 mph burst daily on his commute to work. :dunno:

I have no doubt you elevated your riding skills considerably during your three day track experience. A well trained Instructor is an invaluable resource. They teach you how do things that you would most likely never learn on your own.

Bingaman Franklin had the most fitting quote: "He who teaches himself hath a fool for a master"!

Congratulations, you look good on that fat chick! :bowdown:

thanks folks...I really had fun....my whole attitude to the way I ride and the confidence i now have is way up there now....after 2 weeks I did a 3 day road trip to India's first ever bike week in Goa ( approx 550 Kms one way ) if u know indian roads its a daunting task on a SBK....
had a blast especially on the hilly terrain and put a lot of the training to action ....was amazed that I could go deeper and with nil to min breaking only throttle control....am not saying have mastered it but just the fact that i could do things that in the past I would never dream of...and be in control of the bike.....

My advise ..... track coaching is a must it helps develop ur visual and technical skills

Back