Stock Gen2 mudflap/tail light

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
I need a stock gen2 mudflap/tail light with wire harness.
Reason being, I recently traded my 08 Busa and let all the stock parts go with it.
While digging through my mess I realized that I'm missing the other mudflap I had...which belongs to my friends 2011.
He is considering selling his bike(which is bone stock aside from the tag bracket that's currently on it).
So I need a clean stock mudflap assembly please(U.S. model).
Surely someone has one they removed that they don't want.
I have no cash to spend, but I will trade a set of gen2 front Galfer ss brake lines(black color)that only have a few thousand miles on them. They are in very cood condition and work properly.
Or, a gen2 K&N air filter, clean with around 10k miles on it.
One or the other please.
And any trade offers for either.
Thanks

233.jpg

243.jpg

I'm 99.9% sure I've got the one I yanked off my 2011 in a drawer at the house. I'll let you know when I get there. I don't want anything for it.

Got it. Brand new condition, but I cut the light wire when I took it off. You'll have to splice it in. Pm me your addy and I'll send it out.

I am almost positive I have one too. The only thing I kept off of it was the metal bracket for the plate. The wiring is still on it. I can check tomorrow and get back. "if you need the wiring part too"

It's not my for my bike, so I'de prefer having the wiring harness on it.
Thank you both.:beerchug:

Got it. Brand new condition, but I cut the light wire when I took it off. You'll have to splice it in. Pm me your addy and I'll send it out.

Thank you very much, but let me see if Monoxide has one with the harness intact, since it's not for my bike(I wouldn't care).:beerchug:

I'm sorry six. My wife said she thought that bag was junk and threw it away. Along with my old chain and windscreen.

Sixpack sent you a text! Do you still have same phone number.?

Yes sir, still looking.[/QUOTE]

Back