Anyone have a stock mudflap?

muskrat

Registered
Anyone still have their stock mudflap from their 08 or 09 laying around they wish to part with for the cost of shipping plus a few bucks for your time? please let me know ASAP. thanks

I have one , nicely unbolted after the ride home from the dealer , pm me yor address i will send it out . olly thing the thieves left me !

Why would you want to put one on?
Most people take them off right away.

just wondering..:whistle:

May be selling the bike and returning to stock ? bad cut job on mud flap ? Ticket for plate in wrong place afetr it was thrown out ? dont know ?

thanks guys... traded in the busa on an m109r and they need it to have a place to put on a plate when they sell it. i know the guys at the dealer so it was no big deal but they are holding my passenger seat ransom until i give them one :laugh:.

johnstein... it should arrive today. thanks again

M109r for your Busa? Have you gone completely mad? :rofl:

maybe... already been on it a few times since i got it last week, even in the 30 degree temps. love it so far. i mostly did cruiser/touring type riding on the busa anyways so all that power was going to waste. the 109 has plenty of giddyup for my pleasure if i ever feel the need.

i also own a 109 and i will tell you they are full of power. they by no means compare to the all mighty busa but they are no slouch.i do feel that it is nowhere near as comfy to ride as the busa there for the reason i only have about 1100 miles on it compared to my 08 that has 11000 miles and my 06 that has just over 30000 on it. it most definately gets alot of looks at bike nights. have fun and enjoy.

i've ridden a 109 and the ride was definitely different then the busa. The foot placement definitely takes some getting use to along with the upright riding position. they're no slouch but they rev out at about 130mph which definitely sucks. thats why they're sport cruisers and not sport bikes.

Back