Tail light wanted

sixpack577

Top Gun
Donating Member
Registered
I need a tail light for an 07/08 gsxr1000, and lens color doesn't matter.
I'm hoping someone with race plastics has one they do not need.
Reason being, I got a B-King that came with 2bros mufflers and undertail(stock B-King taillight is in the stock muffler trim/mudflap...which I didn't get).
All it has for a rear tail and brake light now is a small and almost invisible led strip over the tag.
According to some threads on the B-King forums, the 07/08 gsxr1000 taillight fits good into the small tail on the B-King.
I just have to dremel a hole in the tail, mount and wire it, easily done.

I don't want to buy a taillight(bike budget is currently empty), but I will trade a set of gen2 Busa Galfer ss front brake lines for one.
They are black colored with only a few thousand miles on them and they look new(I can't seem to give them away:laugh:).
Any takers?

Let me look to see what I have Marty? I may have a tail light lying around some place. You just need the light, not the mounting hardware?

Sixpack...you and those brake lines:banghead::laugh:

I know right.
You know you want em! How about a gen2 K&N air filter to go with em?:poke::laugh:

But seriously, they're a great mod, and it just worked out where I have no need for them.
I still can't belive no one wants them.
And I like to trade too.

I need a tail light for an 07/08 gsxr1000, and lens color doesn't matter.
I'm hoping someone with race plastics has one they do not need.
Reason being, I got a B-King that came with 2bros mufflers and undertail(stock B-King taillight is in the stock muffler trim/mudflap...which I didn't get).
All it has for a rear tail and brake light now is a small and almost invisible led strip over the tag.
According to some threads on the B-King forums, the 07/08 gsxr1000 taillight fits good into the small tail on the B-King.
I just have to dremel a hole in the tail, mount and wire it, easily done.

I don't want to buy a taillight(bike budget is currently empty), but I will trade a set of gen2 Busa Galfer ss front brake lines for one.
They are black colored with only a few thousand miles on them and they look new(I can't seem to give them away:laugh:).
Any takers?
And see a little searching gets me an idea right away, I sure do miss @sixpack577 he was always helpful and knowledgeable. If anyone knows him has anyone heard from him? Still wondering if he ever got another bike.

My @sixpack577 story:
When I first joined this site and posted pics of my stock '14, Sixpack commented asking when I was going to replace the potato launchers.
I spent 20 minutes googling to learn what part on a Hayabusa was nicknamed potato launcher.
And within a couple months, both potato launchers were indeed replaced.
Good times.
If anyone does reach out to Sixpack577, please tell him I said hi

Back