Haya's in the hills 2012

getting ready for todays ride, we went to highrock MD... and then whole bunch of twisty fun roads... then we stopped for some grub then back to the cabin.

GEDC0183.jpg

GEDC0190.jpg

GEDC0197.jpg

GEDC0210.jpg

stilslo and sportcustoms71 are here now with thier wives and we are out at the bonfire and everyone is having a good time.......beer is good for the soul lol

dude you ok....call the cabin 717 642 9551 what can we do to hellp??

Im fine. Just dont know whats up with bike. Changed rims earlier this week, either the wheels arent balanced right or the break rotors not right. Making a funny noise like somethings rubbing.

we have the diagnostic abilitys here to make you ride straight.......

colton and drew and the group have arrived...its 2.30 am but we have hot chili and cold beer waiting and they are stoked!!!

Well its hr half ride down there or hr half home from here. Id love to go there but would hate to have some of the days ride spoiled on fixing my bike

like we always say...if you feel uncomfortable its usually a good reason to not ride or push it... would love to have ya here but its you and your bike. you know how it rides and can make the best decision.

I prob drove it like this about 30 miles in rain. Taking the calipers off now to see if any bent medal pieces. I dont mind riding it just thee noise is bad and doesnt feel as smooth as should. Almost like a 600 with no stabilizer.

as of now...some of us had "too much of a good time" last night... im still trying to get folks up...we are not looking to be meeting that 930ish breakfast... text or call if issues otherwise we are letting folks wake up at this point....still going to shoot for 11am meet at resteraunt to go on ride

OMG wait till u guys get here!!! This house is amazing!!!! Cabin number is 717-642-9551. We will be hanging out till some folks start showing up. Starting the chili before we head back into town for grub n beer n booze

So that's the number you'd like the 4:30am wake up calls made to, sir?

we are awake....ok...some of us...we are getting ready to head for breakfast

Made it back to my friends and we took front wheel off. My brand new oem bearing had a rough spot prob from the axel being too tight. Bikes running good now. Sorry for not making it down and have had a shirt made. Looks lile was a great time.

Back