Went for a test ride

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
Today I took off and went to Advantage Powersports in Gladstone,Mo and got a chance to ride a 2011 Kawasaki Concours 14 . Didn't really know what expect but I was really impressed with the way the bike handled and the overall performance it had. Bike was smooth with the 6speed & Shaft drive and the power was decent( Not A Busa but good power delievery ) Seems to be setup really well to take trips on , The 14 sits kinda high in the rear so lowering it about 1 or 2 inches would be perfect. It had ABS,K-Trac,Heated Grips & Power windscreen . Not to bad at all !!! Still looking but the Concours is high on my list:whistle:

16.jpg

18.jpg

Ride one before passing judgement , It might just Suprise you as to how well balanced the Concours 14 is . :whistle:

I'll pass for now, I was just giving both of u a lil hard time about going to the other side:laugh:

I just bought a 2011 in silver with all the bells and whistles last Saturday, they are great bikes, smooth as butter:thumbsup:

3year warranty with unlimited miles:beerchug:

That's what they have on the stickers for Busi around here. Are you seriously going away from the Busa brother ?

Not sure about buying the 14 yet . Taking my time with it . Momma wants to ride more and she didn't feel comfortable on the Busa .

Back