Haya in the hills 2011

then semi in his org like moderator wisdom and tact...explains to Laurie what a tire WITHOUT a chicken strip looks like...:rofl::poke::laugh:

SANY2784 (Medium).JPG

this years "secret" ingredient in the HIH infamous chili :hot::stirpot::fire:

SANY2788 (Medium).JPG

semi comeing back for his second bowl...and decided to skip the middleman

SANY2789 (Medium).JPG

SANY2790 (Medium).JPG

acehole (nick) and laurie (thesnizzel) going over roads they have rode and suggested routes for laurie to enjoy

SANY2791 (Medium).JPG

SANY2792 (Medium).JPG

then some freinds of laurie on thier way back from the bash stopped by the cabin and we offered them a place to crash...here they are out enjoying our company and the fire (hes in the alpine stars boots..sorry i didnt get many pics of the couple)

SANY2793 (Medium).JPG

we all sat and let the days stress drain and enjoy our new freinds and catching up with old ones

SANY2794 (Medium).JPG

SANY2795 (Medium).JPG

SANY2796 (Medium).JPG

SANY2797 (Medium).JPG

SANY2798 (Medium).JPG

SANY2799 (Medium).JPG

then mark surprised me by standing up and giving a speach and presenting me with a present...sorry bout the pic quality

SANY2802 (Medium).JPG

heres a short part of the ride i cut out..riding through one of the towns we went through,just to give you a peak at the video that was shot..sorry i cant embed

haya vid.avi - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
heres a short part of the ride i cut out..riding through one of the towns we went through,just to give you a peak at the video that was shot..sorry i cant embed

haya vid.avi - YouTube[/url]

Nice! Where is your GoPro mounted?

Last edited by a moderator:
here comes Penegrie Falcon89 (colton) Mr Droo (drew) and Gregor06 (greg)

SANY2805 (Medium).JPG

SANY2806 (Medium).JPG

SANY2807 (Medium).JPG

nate and mark getting to know each other while rest were out at the fire

SANY2808 (Medium).JPG

folks started to go to bed......and the late night crew...made its presence known lol .....poor colton thats twice now lol

SANY2809 (Medium).JPG

SANY2811 (Medium).JPG

its Saturday morning and its time to get up and get ready for going to breakfast...some were not receptive...knippie had a app on his phone that was like a air horn...he went around "greeting" the late wakers lol

SANY2813 (Medium).JPG

SANY2814 (Medium).JPG

knippie and casperle enjoing the STILL burning fire in the morning lol

SANY2815 (Medium).JPG

semi wipeing the sleep out of his eyes...or was it aceholes snoreing that kept him up all night...lol

SANY2816 (Medium).JPG

Back