Pledge use for cleaning

you can do it either way. i have done it both ways and it works just fine....you can also by the pledge wipes they work extremely well also.:cheerleader:

LOL, lat time I washed I used pledge on both seats. Wife riding passenger with leathers on the rear seat was sliding all over the place.:laugh:

Has anyone tried the S100 Detail and Wax? :cheerleader: That is what I use to detail my bike and it works great. I can't imagine Pledge being much better. I would like to hear from those that have used both, and their opinion on which product is the best.

BMW5

My Busa 8.jpg

Has anyone tried the S100 Detail and Wax? :cheerleader: That is what I use to detail my bike and it works great. I can't imagine Pledge being much better. I would like to hear from those that have used both, and their opinion on which product is the best.

BMW5
I have and I think it is more work. You have to make sure you rub out the white residue with the S100.

I've found the absolute best way to get my bike sparkling clean is to simply park it in CCbusa05's (Jimbo's) garage... Why do I need to be obsessive compulsive about a clean bike when he is already...

Can you share that addy , just saying :whistle:

Pledge streaks to bad. Plexis is 10 times better. It dissolves bugs and you just wipe away. Use it on whole bike and helmet visor. A little more expensive but well worth it.

Here's mine. I've posted these pics before but for those that haven't seen it, here you go. Old pics, same result each time I use it.
4520721519_0381767fc8_b.jpg

Pledge on wheels
4521364624_efaa19d9bc_b.jpg

4520723629_5ac1264468_b.jpg

Pledge on the rotor carrier
4520730485_8fa7b0eb8b_b.jpg

Latest pics of May 08 007.jpg

Back