How many days?

pashnit

Donating Member
Site Sponsor
Registered
It's middle of winter for many of us, so not as much riding going on, but if you're like me you hopefully have a trip planned on the Busa.

So how many days?

Here's the rules: If you post up how many days, you have to post up a pic of where you are going, or the road ahead and label your photo (where/what road). (no one is interested in your days, they just want to see the pics! ;)) As you keep getting less and less days, keep posting up more pics and the remaining days left till your Next Big Ride.

I've got 51 Days till I'll be here:

Bolinas Ridge just north of San Francisco overlooking Point Reyes
displayimage.php

You suck Russ. :thumbsup: I was stationed on the other side of that hill in your pic there many moons ago. That was some cush duty. :moon: Enjoy the trip!

You suck Russ. :thumbsup: I was stationed on the other side of that hill in your pic there many moons ago. That was some cush duty. :moon: Enjoy the trip!

:laugh: i know, i know,:laugh:
it i was going to serve, that would be an awesome place to be stationed. :thumbsup:
you bet, thank you i will.
i'll post another pic tomorrow :rulez: and start a trip report friday. :beerchug:

Now for Busa trip 70+ days and counting ... headed for Pashnit-Land. :cheerleader:

this pic is from last week near me... Tim you recognise it?

jan 2011 014b.jpg

Saturday weather says 58F, no precipitation, that leaves us two days for the next trip. :laugh:

It will be to the Pick N Pig for lunch, followed by a two hour loop full of twisties around Carthage NC. Four riders so far.

Pictures of the last two rides at Pick N Pig follow:

Busa 002.jpg

Suzuki.jpg

This was last week. Went to Vegas and had to check out Hoover Dam. Then rode south about 10 mi then back east to the river. Pat Tillman's bridge is smooth at 100mph both ways.

Back