new snake additions

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
we got new snakes i ordered from underground reptiles in florida. nothing but props for these folks. quality snakes and when fed ex screwed up my overnight delivery (plane broke down) to a 2 day delivery. when they showed up they didnt even do the required adult signature and just dropped them off on my porch and it was 40 degrees out!!! i opened the packageing and swore they were dead...but once i pulled them out and layed them on my chest they warmed up and got active...so all was good... one (the male and smallest one) is my gift to myself and the female (larger one) is natasha's surgery present. so as a proud new pappa of snakes im gonna show them off lol

SANY1025 (Medium).JPG

SANY1026 (Medium).JPG

SANY1027 (Medium).JPG

here is my little male. he has just a pretty orange..(yes they are red tail boa's) he is only eating fuzzy mice right now.

SANY1029 (Medium).JPG

SANY1037 (Medium).JPG

SANY1042 (Medium).JPG

she is almost a ghost color...and a excellent eater...i love her markings

SANY1052 (Medium).JPG

SANY1060 (Medium).JPG

SANY1062 (Medium).JPG

here she is already eating for me...this is 3 mice in 2 days...she will be a fun one to have..going...going...gone

SANY1070 (Medium).JPG

SANY1072 (Medium).JPG

SANY1073 (Medium).JPG

SANY1074 (Medium).JPG

here's me with the little boy in my shirt and my year old female on my arm. second is the new baby female with nova (our 7ft adult female ...she is such a puppy love....very docile) and of course a pic of nova...she just shed...i love how her skin sheens opalescent right after she sheds

SANY1076 (Medium).JPG

SANY1028 (Medium).JPG

SANY1079 (Medium).JPG

Stupid fed-ex, cant believe they just left em outside like that :banghead:

Good lookin group a got there, whats that bring the total up too?

we have 4 columbians and 2 ball pythons... thats enough...i was only going to order a male as both our columbians we found out were female. incase i ever wanted to breed...then i offered to buy another for my daughter for her surgery....at 40 bucks they were a steal....so i jumped on it

Of your snakes can multiples of them stay in the same living area...looks like in one pic they are?

A friend of mine bought a pair of california king snakes and one ate the other while he was at work. As nice as they look I could not handle or own one...I have had geckos and monitiors...it is amazing what the sell at reptile shows...have you gone to any of those?

They look good

Dude, whatever you do, dont publicize it if you ever feed them kittens.... but do rinse off the flea powder first, little girl giving away kittens at the grocery store got me there.
I mentioned that once here and have never lived it down... Hey, my python loved him some dang kittens:beerchug:

Meow, meow... bang, rumble, gurgle, gurgle....

Wife made me choose between the snake and her..... She is still here!

Good snake doctoring Chris!, real nice they left them in the cold. +1, can you keep them together? "Spedbite" eats everything I put in with her (8' redtail). I'd like to get her a friend, say small ball python.

Back